Hull Fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Hull Fans

Post by cpwigan »

:( Shame they had to spoil things.
bikerharry

Re: Hull Fans

Post by bikerharry »

An utter disgrace, AGAIN! You could argue that it is a handfull of people( I won't refer to them as fans, because imo they're just scum) spoiling it for the majority, but last night when they were causing trouble, everyone at the back was cheering and clapping them. I hate to say this, but it's what I've come to expect from hull fans now. Their club really does need to address this, because it's degenerating our sport. I feel sorry for the genuine Hull fans who, just go, like the rest of us, go to support their team and enjoy themselves.
Rant over, sorry.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

I was not able to attend last night due to my sister being rushed in to Wigan hospital the other day,

What did the Hull fans do

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

They started to cause trouble and the stewards went to sort it out and what looked like to me they was pushing them either over the seat and fighting back or puyshing them down the steps! One man just kept fighting back, they should be well ashamed of themselves, to get a name foe tyhemselves when they go to away matches is just a disgrace!!

I doubt they would do this if they where at home?
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I recorded the back end of it on my camera haha. Unfortunately I missed all the fighting. One thing I could tell though was that all those causing trouble were dressing in the stereotypical jeans and tracksuits tops, none of them were wearing Hull shirts!
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Danielle2006 posted:
I doubt they would do this if they where at home?
I remember them putting coach windows through after agame at the Boulevard - and that was when they'd won!

I'm sure there was a pitch invasion or some other sort of trouble in a match shown on Granstand about 5 years ago. Anyone recall it?
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
moffsta

Post by moffsta »

I seem to remember summat, did they rip up the stick and generally cause havoc? :doz:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not sure what happened to start it but when I looked the stewards were trying to eject some Hull visitors and indoing so they were repeatedly attacked by more Hull visitors all the way down to the steps/exit point. It eventually ended as a stand off with no stewards being able to stand amongst the Hull fans, only at the very bottom and at the exit points.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

moffsta posted:
I seem to remember summat, did they rip up the stick and generally cause havoc? :doz:
Wasn't that when they played Leeds?
Linzi

Post by Linzi »

robjoenz posted:
moffsta posted:
Wasn't that when they played Leeds?
Yes in the challenge cup, they invaded the pitch after the game.