Stains Rumour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Deltic3

Stains Rumour

Post by Deltic3 »

While at the match last night the bloke sat next to me told me that Mr Millward had been a very naughty boy.... Now this has come from within Stains so the source is well placed. It appears that the reason the Mrs Millward and the kids have gone back to Oz is that Ian could not keep his hands of a much younger girl and was/is having an affair. The wife has had enough and gone home.

Let's hope the troubles continue at Stains and last nights result was just a blip
Brian Edgar

Re: Stains Rumour

Post by Brian Edgar »

My sister in law is mates with his 'alleged' bit on the side. Best thing is, his 'bit' is a Wiganer. Always trust a Wiganer to derail the grand Scouse masterplan sooner or later.
Deltic3

Re: Re: Stains Rumour

Post by Deltic3 »

I have also heard that she is a cheerleader at Stains - is this true? If it is you cannot really blame him some of them are a bit tasty!
NTA1

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stains Rumour

Post by NTA1 »

Nitsua,

Get a life or are you a dumped woman yourself in disguise?
Deltic3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stains Rumour

Post by Deltic3 »

If Millward's private life is affecting his teams performance then it is RL news. Anyway it is not gossip it is fact and a damn site more interesting than who has the nicest bum or what hairstlye whoever should have!!

P.S STOP MOANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fraggle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stains...

Post by Fraggle »

nitsua posted:

P.S. STOP MAKING LIBELLOUS POSTINGS !!!!!!!!!!!
I'll second that. Wigan fan sites have been shut down in the past for rumour-mongering, and I'd hate to see this one go the same way.

I also agree with Nitsua that what Millward does is of no interest to us. By persisting with this we're no better than the Skints fans who were posting all the rubbish about Faz and his wife last year. I also can't be doing with the debates about backsides and haircuts... why can't we stick to rugby league discussion?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: St...

Post by robjoenz »

Do Stains latest victories mean that his young Wiganer has been giving him a good pre-match session to get him motivated? If so what's her address?