Wigan v huddersfirld

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
johnsons_babexx

Wigan v huddersfirld

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Match ended...........

Hudersfield 32 v 24 Wigan

Wigan tries scored by........

Dallas 3
Hodgeson

Goals scored by................

Farrell 4

Not one of the greatest games to lose. These are the teams we should be beating not losing to.

Lets hope we can beat wakefield now next friday.

Didnt get to game other commitments what sort of game was it how did wigan players play

Who was your man of match for wigan

Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

wolftown warrior

Re: Wigan v huddersfirld

Post by wolftown warrior »

yeah.. i would like to hear from someone who attended the game to,
cos that really isn`t an acceptable loss!
we have be beating teams like that!.. regardless

mind u.. if we made the same kinda mistakes as last week, then u can see why..
this result kinda leaves me angry! we were lucky against em at the home opener.. but i put that down to early season rustyness..
no excuses.. after beating saints, bradford,hull, cas, all play off teams come sept.. i was kinda shocked when i was checkin the text.

anyone who managed to get there.. fil us in! what the heck happened!

good to see dallas get three on his return!
little irish pixie

Re: Re: Wigan v huddersfirld

Post by little irish pixie »

i went and as a whole team they were awful, got unnerved by the giants and there dirty play, but its not an excuse, they just didnt perform.
Deltic3

Re: Re: Re: Wigan v huddersfir...

Post by Deltic3 »

Without taking anything away from the Giants, how can we win 4 tough games against topp class opposition and them lose at Huddersfield? Fair enough we had 9 players playing midweek, but we should still have enough quality to beat sides like this. I couldn't make it to the game but listened on GMR and we sounded awful - to much dropped ball and missed tackles. Unfortunately i think we have now blown any chance of 2nd place so we must concentrate on getting that 3rd spot. Let's hope it was a useful kick up the backside and we improve next Friday!
Pie Beater

Re: Re: Re: Wigan v huddersfir...

Post by Pie Beater »

Dirty Play ???? It's only dirty when you lose isn't it - you lot are the most self-centred bunch of hypocrites in RL - unbelievable.
AJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan v hudder...

Post by AJ »

craig smith should have walked mate - see no hypocriticalness from AJ :D:D lol!!!

dallas was the only bright spot today

we were awful
giants were good
ref was crap

am to depressed to post more
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
iago

Re: Wigan v huddersfirld

Post by iago »

We were disappointing.
After a great start - welcome back Brett Dallas - we didn't convert a number of good chances and our tackling in defence was weak.
And yes pie beater you were dirty - holding on all the time, mouthing off, little digs and swipes after the tackle - although I suppose if the midgets play like that every week you think its normal - a lack of class I suppose. And I presume your name is brand new, unless you are very, very old...
MrsLam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan v hu...

Post by MrsLam »

http://www.wigan-warriors.com

WIGAN message board "pie beater", its kind of where wigan fans talk about wigan....isnt that strange concept.
thick sheep
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Pie Beater

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan ...

Post by Pie Beater »

Touchy touchy Mrs Lam - I thought it was Mrs Lam who turns out regularly for the (giggle giggle) Warriors . Is that you ??
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Touchy touchy Mrs Lam - I thought it was Mrs Lam who turns out regularly for the (giggle giggle) Warriors . Is that you ??
Yeah, you going to reply to this message with another witty (giggle giggle) remark?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!