2007 Fixture List.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
buddyboy

2007 Fixture List.

Post by buddyboy »

Naturally there are a lot of messages about possible new signing.

But I for one hope that we get our FAIR share of home matches early in the new season. I believe this was one of the main reasons for us struggling last year.

:sly:
DaveO

Re: 2007 Fixture List.

Post by DaveO »

buddyboy posted:
Naturally there are a lot of messages about possible new signing.

But I for one hope that we get our FAIR share of home matches early in the new season.
I doubt it. If you noticed we avoid playing at the JJB while latics finish their season and thay were mostly away while we finished ours.

So I expect the same lop sided fixture list again. You can of course add in an extra away trip for the Cardiff Weekender".

Dave
faz13

Post by faz13 »

i no we have signed baily,barret,possibile millard, lui lui,withers, but i think their will be 1 more signing a forward but who........
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

faz13 posted:
i no we have signed baily,barret,possibile millard, lui lui,withers, but i think their will be 1 more signing a forward but who........
i got told that we are interested in king from hull.
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

Possibly Danny Ward from Castleford is the other name getting mentioned alot?
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
Neil In Wigan

Post by Neil In Wigan »

DaveO posted:

I doubt it. If you noticed we avoid playing at the JJB while latics finish their season and thay were mostly away while we finished ours.

So I expect the same lop sided fixture list again. You can of course add in an extra away trip for the Cardiff Weekender".

Dave
I agree, Dave. I think that we had better get used to this start to the season now, for as long as we ground share with latics, Whelan will try and make sure his pitch isn't getting hammered every week.
Wigan RLFC And Oasis Forever!

Honourary Queenslander And Proud Of It!
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

I think he need us to hammer the pitch give them Latics a fair chance to win a game. :lol: