will danny have a huge impact

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
i hate saints

will danny have a huge impact

Post by i hate saints »

i dont know about you but i carnt wait to see danny orr on the pitch for wigan and hope he can setup some amazing tries and get a couple him self but do you think he will have the same inpact as lam has done personaly i dont think he will but we will soon see in the next season
little irish pixie

Re: will danny have a huge imp...

Post by little irish pixie »

i think he will b the perfect partner for lam, but its a shame that lammy is nearli at the end of his wigan career, as they will need time to get to know each others game, and 1 season (if lammy stays) just wont be enough
wolftown warrior

Re: will danny have a huge imp...

Post by wolftown warrior »

i`m biased.. cos i think lam is truely world class.. but saying that.. i think they would work well together at 6 & 7

personally i am now eager to hear if lam is gonna get offered a new deal..so we can actually see lam & orr doing their thing next season! & if not why not.. unless he chooses to retire! then what can u do!
rach15

Re: Re: will danny have a huge...

Post by rach15 »

I hope Lammy does stay for one more year and when he does retire i hope he goes out with a superleague ring from the GF, as he thouroughly deserves one!!

I also hope he stays to see the Orr and Lam attack, they could do a lot of damage to the opposions defence especially when they're right near the line!!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Deltic3

Re: Re: Re: will danny have a ...

Post by Deltic3 »

Unfortunately rumour has it that Lam will return to OZ at the end of the season. I for one hope very much that he will stay, as he is without doubt one of our greatest ever signings. Come on Adrian give us another year

FEED THE LAM AND HE WILL SCORE!!!!!!!!!
warriorjon

Re: Re: Re: Re: will danny hav...

Post by warriorjon »

I think the situation with lam depends very much on how the negotiations with finding a new centre go in Australia as it looks like our options are running out fast. With the cover we now have in the halves I think the centre position has to be a priority but if Gasnier rejects our approaches I hope we go for Timmins or give Lam one last contract. As for Orr I think that he and Robinson would also complement each other superbly.
redhead

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: will danny...

Post by redhead »

I really hope Lammy will stay also..i think hes awesome a whole game can change with players like him...and to watch him and Orr would be cool as Orr will only get more confident and deadly with Lam although we already know what a great player he can be..i look forward to seeing him in the cherry and white next year..good on you Danny and welcome to Wigan
the little walnut