LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN !!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
100% Warrior

LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN !!!

Post by 100% Warrior »

Well thats one topic out of the way for the media to talk about now that Stuart is leaving at the end of the season.

Now the next subject will be who will take over next season, personally I hope the club will tie a deal up quickly make an announcement and that will put the story to bed.

Can't help thinking though that if the club allow the story to fester throughout the remainder of the season that team performances will be affected, almost certainly ruining any chance of a Grand Final win for Stuart.

Would just like to finish my message by thanking Stuart for everything he's done for the club, and good luck in whatever he does back in Oz when he leaves in October / November.
Dorsey

Re: LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN ...

Post by Dorsey »

I'll second that 100% Warrior but this news really is the pits just when there was some stability in the coaching staff. Good luck Stuart, thanks for the memories
Grego

Post by Grego »

I agree, we are going to be linked with everybody and anybody until an anouncement telling us who stuart's replacement is. The sooner this is made the better for everyone concerned.

As regards stuart's future i want to wish him all the best in whatever he decides to do back home. In the short time he has been at wigan he has been a magnificent servant to the club and i am sure whatever takes his attention in the future will be a great success.
Dorsey

Re: LET THE SPECULATION BE...

Post by Dorsey »

I'd like to think you were right Nitsua but I keep asking myself why, with the track record our club has with its coaches, would any of them want to take up what is one of the most demanding jobs in rugby league and forever have the sword of Damocles hanging over their head?
Captain Chaos

Post by Captain Chaos »

Thanks for the adventure for the last 2+ years, Stuart.

It's up to us fans, now more than ever this season to get behind Stuart and the lads to help them get to the Grand Final and to give Stuart what he wants, a Grand Final winners ring at Old Trafford.

PS. - To the other NRL coaches, start having your nightmares now. Your jobs have just got harder from next season.
Captain Chaos

Post by Captain Chaos »

Thanks for the adventure for the last 2+ years, Stuart.

It's up to us fans, now more than ever this season to get behind Stuart and the lads to help them get to the Grand Final and to give Stuart what he wants, a Grand Final winners ring at Old Trafford.

PS. - To the other NRL coaches, start having your nightmares now. Your jobs have just got harder from next season.