WHAT IN THE HECK......

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

WHAT IN THE HECK......

Post by turf »

Is Ashton playing at. Just read this Taken from www.rl fans site:

Ashton kissed his badge and started laughing only to find his teams mates looking at him and thinking "you tool".

What the heck is all that about Ashton?!?!?!?! I suppose he is young, and excited that he and his team have won, ans he is just being passionate. It's time he calmed down and got his serious head on for next week.

I'm sure Noble will calm him down.
damien morrissey

Re: WHAT IN THE HECK......

Post by damien morrissey »

Either that or cuff him around the head.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

turf posted:

Ashton kissed his badge and started laughing only to find his teams mates looking at him and thinking "you tool".

What the heck is all that about Ashton?!?!?!?! I suppose he is young, and excited that he and his team have won, ans he is just being passionate. It's time he calmed down and got his serious head on for next week.

Players do things like that all the time, I don't understand the point here! :conf:
the_cow

Post by the_cow »

at least it shows he cares

there is constant criticism of the foreign mercanaries that have/are playing for wigan eg. DV. then a young local lad shows some pride in the club he plays for and he gets the p*ss taken out of him. it seems 'your damned if you do, and your damned if you dont'
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i 2 dont understand the point here ,he wasnt laughing at the badge was laughing we ha 1 after ,they took the drop goal in a freindly ,did we not all l;augh i did for 1 :lol: :D :)
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
philwarrio7

Post by philwarrio7 »

adrenalinxx posted:
turf posted:

Players do things like that all the time, I don't understand the point here! :conf:
Whats the issue here?? :blush:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mike binder posted:
i 2 dont understand the point here ,he wasnt laughing at the badge was laughing we ha 1 after ,they took the drop goal in a freindly ,did we not all l;augh i did for 1 :lol: :D :)
Can someone please translate the above? :conf:

Dave
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

DaveO posted:
mike binder posted:
Can someone please translate the above? :conf:

Dave
Kissing the badge is somthing the overpaid prema donnas in football or sean Long do. It i suppose is a gesture of pride yet it is becomming a bit of a joke when you see the same footy players doing it even though they have done that for for each club they have played for.
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

i to dont understand the point here ,he wasnt laughing at the badge, he was laughing we ha 1 after ,they took the drop goal in a freindly ,did we not all l;augh i did for 1 :eh: :eh: best i can do!Q
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:angry: Why moan he was just showing his pride for his club!!! Lighten up a bit fella! :)
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx