Dean Bell (Just leave)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Dean Bell (Just leave)

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Dean Bell

Unofficially Lindsay does not want to celebrate the departure of Bell in anyway. It has been noted that a number of people have contacted the club to raise the issue but up to now it has unofficially fallen on deaf ears. Lindsay has been heard saying it may interfere with the start of the season but he may bow down to public pressure.

Personally I think Bell should be given the church clock for the service he has given the club.

phibes

Re: Dean Bell (Just leave)

Post by phibes »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Lindsay has been heard saying it may interfere with the start of the season but he may bow down to public pressure.
It's a disgrace that there should even be question about this. 5 min on the pitch at half-time so Dean can say goodbye might make them do the golden gamble double-quick, but that's hardly interfering with the start of the season is it?
right cross

Post by right cross »

thats mo and mr wigan for you. do people remember how westy was treated?
cpwigan

Re: Dean Bell (Just leave...

Post by cpwigan »

I had no response whatsoever from the club when I contacted them about Deano
right cross

Post by right cross »

when you've worked and done your best you'll get f....d just like the rest[think a remember a old work mate saying this]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Too true. Alays recall early in my career an veteran telling me, the day you walk out of that door for the last time, they soon forget you.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Dean Bell

Unofficially Lindsay does not want to celebrate the departure of Bell in anyway. It has been noted that a number of people have contacted the club to raise the issue but up to now it has unofficially fallen on deaf ears. Lindsay has been heard saying it may interfere with the start of the season but he may bow down to public pressure.

Personally I think Bell should be given the church clock for the service he has given the club.
If nothing is done for Dean Bell after such a long service with the club then it will show just how little the club cares for its staff. Mike Gregory made a few comments about the poor treatment he received and a few other people members of staff have seemed far from happy at Wigan.

I might consider emailing the club if nothing happens and hope a few more people do as well.
jammie

Post by jammie »

ml is bothered it might upset the start of the season,he sould be more concerned with the fitness of our 'star' close season signing,upsetting the start of the season.i wonder if he plans what kind of send off he would want from the fans when he ends his time at the club,and how hurt he would feel if the club snubbed him.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

I contacted the club with regards to requesting some form of recognition for Deano's service to the club, and I haven't received any response to date.

If it's correct that Mr Lindsay believes it may interfere with the start of the season then it's poor excuse in my book.

If the fans are denied an opportunity to thank Dean then in my opinion it's an appauling decision especially when supporters have taken time to contact the club.

:angry:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

think mr lynseys as all ready done enopught to interfere with the start of our season ,by getting rid of all the junuir develompment staff ,ie Mick Hannon and Dean Bell ,think mick left under a storm cloud as well :angry: :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME