Ganson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Ganson

Post by cpwigan »

Having spent 2 years in the company of this imbocile I know exactly what he is and what makes him tick. Day in day out he promised that if he ever got the chance he would screw Wigan. He took up refereeing to fulfill his need to be 'the big I am'. You will actually find most people who take up refereeing crave importance.

I would confidently surmise that Ganson cheated tonight. Some of the things happening out there were a disgrace. First 3 decisions all incorrect set the tone. For me the night culminated when the bastard had the spite within him to let Calderwood take a quick tap then get a full on tackle before informing him he had to retake it. It was arrogant abuse of authority at its worst. To give you an insight into how the mind of Ganson works. O'Loughlin is a big name, he will always show him that his name means nothing, Hock is a tough guy, Ganson will show him that he can ride roughshot over him. However, Lee Briers well he is a St helener and there is no way Steve Ganson is going to go against him when it could create problems back in his home town.

Robjoenz why you would ever want to become an ass kisser cronie to progress because that i what it takes is beyond me.
OAMJSONA

Re: Ganson

Post by OAMJSONA »

we all know Ganson is a complete ass hole but he did not lose us the game m8, we played garbage , the Wolves deserved there win
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We lost a game by 6 points. Yes we did not play well but we could have won. Some of the things happening re officials are farcical.

Does anybody honestly know when obstruction is obstruction now? We were told for years you could play the ball by attempting to touch it with your foot now that is suddenly not good enough. On a night like tonight do you think it matters if a player misses the ball by mms with his foot. Oddly only Wigan managed to do this. Do you think that is true?
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

cpwigan posted:
For me the night culminated when the bastard had the spite within him to let Calderwood take a quick tap then get a full on tackle before informing him he had to retake it.
I certainly agree with this bit cp, i thought it was very unfair.

I must admit i liked it when he gave their waterboy a red card lol :D
superleague

Post by superleague »

cpwigan posted:
Does anybody honestly know when obstruction is obstruction now?
going off how klien refed the saints v hudds match surely andersons try should of not been given? :conf:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i agree our school boy errors and noot hitting the ball at speed lost us the game..

BUT

(Edited by moderator)

DID YOU SEE HIM AT THE END OF THE GAME WALKING OFF SMUG AS YOU LIKE ... . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Certainly agree with CP's first paragraph. Ganson clearly seems to think that 21000 paid to see him tonight. It wouldn't be right to say that he makes lots of mistakes, he cheats.

How can you explain in the build up to one of their tries that he spots an apparent infringement at the play the ball, yet two tackles earlier when we had possession he failed to spot a head high tackle. Quite a number of high shots were ignored, and as stated above, was every Warrington play the ball by the book?

Some of his decisions were beyond comprehension. I don't like to agree with Stevo, but I remember once he said that Ganson just pulls decisions out of a hat. Why were we penalised when kicking on the last tackle about 15 from the end? How many times did he make us retake a penalty when he felt he actually couldn't avoid giving one to us? It was nice of him to cost us a play the ball when trying to salvage a draw right at the end.

Still, this is waht you get when that other St. Helens cretin Stuart Cummins is in charge of referees.

About the game. Yes, I feel on play they edged the game, but if it weren't for Ganson, we would probably have snatched a lucky win.

From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

shawcross da warrior posted:
i agree our school boy errors and noot hitting the ball at speed lost us the game..

BUT

DID YOU SEE HIM AT THE END OF THE GAME WALKING OFF SMUG AS YOU LIKE ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: SCOUSE P***K
Is there any need for a msg like that.
Your lucky im a Wire and not a mod!
Do I have to sheild my lad from this wonderful website because of a foul mouthed poster like you?
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Agreed Ganson was garbage, gave Warrington nothing and Ashley Clown was worse.
We had a good try disallowed and you had one given that shouldn't by the Clown. :angry:
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

We have always known Ganson as the tosser he is. Briers referred the match tonight, maybe he is Ganson's love child.

I would like to see a scoring system set up to rate referres,but in Gansons case it would have to take minus numbers. He is one of the people I would gladly pour water on if he was drowning.