Incredible pettiness

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
im_a_cuckoo

Incredible pettiness

Post by im_a_cuckoo »

I suppose I can't really complain that Mike has blocked the two football threads - they were going round and round like an Escher painting. What I do object to is the fact that in a fit of revisionism worthy of Stalin he's deleted my final posts in which I attempted to bring some kind of closure by listing the multitude of myths that I'd busted for you over the last couple of days

Is it really worth me posting them again, or will they just get pulled? What ever happened to free speech (especially as here in 'Off topic', the posts were strictly 'on topic)? Why are you so afraid of the truth?
CherryandWhiteandProud

Re: Incredible pettiness

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Fight the power.... :lol:

no really...

This is a warriors site and we don't want any pointless posts from latics fans! :angry:
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I’m not going to argue with you but, why are you on here, what are you trying to prove and why would you want to say things to people who are not interested in the slightest to what you have to say?

CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Wigan Watcher posted:
I'm not going to argue with you but, why are you on here, what are you trying to prove and why would you want to say things to people who are not interested in the slightest to what you have to say?
You tell him, man! :D
Susi

Post by Susi »

Now children what has Uncle Fraggled told you about feeding trolls
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

And I can see this thread also quickly descending to the point where we'll be digging out the padlocks again. Suffice to say that no-one has ever claimed this site allows free speech, you're lucky the previous threads lasted as long as they did because I thought about pulling them both several days ago but instead settled for a warning and a reminder to read the rules thread. That reminder still stands, and perhaps if/when you read the rules you will at least see how things stand instead of complaining about the website owner deciding what messages to allow on his website. If you don't like the way the site is run, there's a very simple thing you can do...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
right cross

Post by right cross »

thats told um :eusa9:
becky b

Post by becky b »

Well said you should stop him from coming on
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Fraggle posted:
And I can see this thread also quickly descending to the point where we'll be digging out the padlocks again. Suffice to say that no-one has ever claimed this site allows free speech, you're lucky the previous threads lasted as long as they did because I thought about pulling them both several days ago but instead settled for a warning and a reminder to read the rules thread. That reminder still stands, and perhaps if/when you read the rules you will at least see how things stand instead of complaining about the website owner deciding what messages to allow on his website. If you don't like the way the site is run, there's a very simple thing you can do...
Thing is, he was banned when he was cuculus canorus (or something like that), like Mike's message, just ignore him and if we all make a concerted effort not to reply to any of his threads, he'll soon fly the nest :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

FROM A TO B posted:
Thing is, he was banned when he was cuculus canorus (or something like that),
That was actually someone else, or at least a different email address. I'm A Latic hasn't been on here before as anyone else, I always check to make sure and have occasionally had to ban someone who has previously been banned under a different name!
like Mike's message, just ignore him and if we all make a concerted effort not to reply to any of his threads, he'll soon fly the nest :)
I have to hold my hand up and say I'm as guilty as anyone else for biting. I think I just wanted a bit of an argument... :cool:
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]