Lancaster you say?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
im_a_cuckoo

Lancaster you say?

Post by im_a_cuckoo »

Very impressed to hear of Warriors' supporters travelling all the way from Lancaster.

This a website run for Latics fans from Norway.

http://www.wigan.no

Speaking of international renown, well done to Caleb Folan for getting called up to the Republic of Ireland squad. I make that 15 internationals on our books now.[/url]
cpwigan

Re: Lancaster you say?

Post by cpwigan »

Have you considered getting a penpal :sly:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Technically I come from Lancaster each Friday, as I finish university at 4pm then decend into Wigan afterwards via 'them6

another attempt at trolling?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

I think i prefer the trolls from other rugby clubs, at least they a little bit interesting.
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

i travel from morecambe to every home and away game. ok its not far from lancaster but we gotta get through lancaster on a friday night which is a nitemare! haha
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

johnsons_babexx posted:
i travel from morecambe to every home and away game. ok its not far from lancaster but we gotta get through lancaster on a friday night which is a nitemare! haha
my mum and dad are from the great more cambe :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

im_a_cuckoo posted:
Very impressed to hear of Warriors' supporters travelling all the way from Lancaster.

This a website run for Latics fans from Norway.

http://www.wigan.no

Speaking of international renown, well done to Caleb Folan for getting called up to the Republic of Ireland squad. I make that 15 internationals on our books now.[/url]
we do have regular vivitors from scotland and Ireland come to watch the warriors at OUR (ours not yours as you would say)great stadium troski and waterside glenn come to mind any more??? :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Don't rise to the bait Mike.
As any good knight should know, the best way to defeat the Troll is by the valiant act of ignoring them.
Trolls feed on bating people and by responding to the threads, their brain cells intake the comments and as such double in size (which means at last count this one may have as many as 32).

Ignorance as they say is bliss, ignore the troll and he shall die.

I therefore make a compassionate plea for all to ignore any postings or responses from this fiend and he shall soon sulk off and take his ball (wrong shape by the way) with him.
Also, beware of the morphed Troll, as they often go by similar names (cuculus canorus) in a vain attempt to infiltrate from within (much as IM tried to do).

The only good troll is a dead troll :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
im_a_cuckoo

Post by im_a_cuckoo »

No point in arguing with you about the ground issue as they'll just block the thread.

So just rearrange these words:

Sradium you It's cretin a football bloody
al299

Post by al299 »

What's a sradium??? If you can't speak the queens then don't bother attempting it!!!