3rd it is then

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
johnsons_babexx

3rd it is then

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Well i guess that it is 3rd for us then and the harder route to old trafford. But i still think we will get there. And i guess our route is mapped out via warrington/Hull home then prob saints at home then a dreaded trip to headingly. Oh well it means a few more weekends of rugby just think it could of been worse.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

wigan4eva

Re: 3rd it is then

Post by wigan4eva »

yeh, i think we can still get there although leeds would be a massive test, im unsure on how it goes from 3rd place tho , if we lose a game do we still get another chance or is that jus 1st and 2nd
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

As it stands we play 6th place and then if we win we go through if we loose then were out. Then if we win we will play the winner of 4th,5th. Then if we win we go through to play the loser of 1st,2nd if we loose we are out. Then if we win that game we are through to the final to meet the winner of 1,2.

Hope you can understand that.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

what a bugger i really thought we were gona get 2nd tonite but we're still the team in best form right now haven beaten all top 6 sides apart from the draw with leeds all in all i think we're in pretty good shape for the finals
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

thanx for mapping out our route.. cos like a few others ihad no idea what happened if we finished third? lol
i was baseing our senario against the nrl system...

but at least we will get 2 more home games!
which is good for me cos i won`t be in the u.k. for the grand final! so i am gutted really..
setting my video & praying!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

It doesn't matter how we have to get to the GF - just be sure we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!