wigan ath fans note

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

wigan ath fans note

Post by the grinch »

you watch your sport and we will watch ours.i hope wigan ath do well for the sake of the town.but what concerns me is you spend more than you earn and this will catch you up eventualy. rugby cant do this because of the salary cap our sport is just fine it wont die you want to concentrate on your own sport ask oldham ath. (and let me just say you being on a warriors web site isnt out of intrest like all football fans you are trying to cause trouble your a hooligan)it wasnt that long ago every football team and every football fan was barred from the entire continent of europe dont compare rugby to football
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Emma Farrell

Re: wigan ath fans note

Post by Emma Farrell »

u tell em luv!!!!!! hooligans, lol come on wigan!!!!! WARRIORS 4eva
p.s i luv andy farrell and amy luvs danny tickle
and we h8 st helens
cunnylad

Post by cunnylad »

Jesus..... Just coz a football fan come on your board saying what he thinks he's a hooligan... Grow up little boy. If you think that Rugby is somehow not effected by the hooligan element then i suggest you go to a Warrington v Widnes game. Further more i used to watch Wigan RL in the 80's and saw trouble at nearly every game, most of it caused by Wigan fans. So dont start spoutting your mouth off at things you obviously know nothing about .
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

cunnylad posted:
i used to watch Wigan RL in the 80's and saw trouble at nearly every game
Maybe that was something to do with you?

Which part of the ground did you stand in? I went during this period and only ever remember seeing one incident, and that wasn't anything more than a bit of pushing. I used to stand on the Spion Kop - in with the away fans - and appart from a bit a verbal banter, the atmosphere was always most friendly.

I don't think you can really suggest that RL has crowd problems as troublesome as footy. Even the Hull fans have calmed down a bit since they have their nice new staduim.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! (handbag held up!!!)
Rugby does have a "hooligan element", but not to the RELATIVE proportion of football hooligans.
People on this website are obviously going to defend rugby to the hills and every other sport thereafter is secondary. If you can't accept what you're going to see - then don't come onto the site. It is as simple as that!