WHAT IN THE HECK......

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
chnwh

Re: WHAT IN THE HECK......

Post by chnwh »

It was comical after they had also driven the ball into touch to waste time, only to see us score from the scrum :D
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

nitsua posted:
DaveO posted:
mike binder posted:
i 2 dont understand the point here ,he wasnt laughing at the badge was laughing we ha 1 after ,they took the drop goal in a freindly ,did we not all l;augh i did for 1 :lol: :D :)
Can someone please translate the above? :conf:

Dave
Snap!!! I do couldn't understand a word of it. Texting seems to be creeping back on this board. :devi:
In Mr Binder's case I don't think it is so much txtspk as a general inability to spell, but he does seem to be getting worse!

Mike B - can I perhaps suggest you read your messages after you've written them but BEFORE clicking the "Post Message" button to see if they make sense and remove the un-necessary punctuation marks, or numbers that should be words, things like that? Thanks.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
right cross

Post by right cross »

dont worry fraggle,i see mike all the time and the next is in the morning so i will be takeing the p--s out of him soley because he does it to me about the amount of posts he has to mine,boy is he going to get it
turf

Post by turf »

I don't think as someone has said, that to "cuff Ashton round the head" for his actions at Salford is the answer to ANYTHING.

Like also mentioned on here (I think????) that fotballers kiss their shirt badge, so why shouldn't a rugby player be just as passionate.

At least Ashton is showing that he cares, even if his team mates think he is a "tool".