South stand singing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mrs Lifter

Re: South stand singing

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Know how yoy feel.season ticket in East stand,but once a year Mr. Lifters firm are match ball sponsers this season its the last home game against Salford I love the meal and the company last year our guest was Colin Clarke but the atmosphere in the posh seats is poo and Mr.Lifter says icant come again if i get rowdy theres abit of polite clapping and me shouting the referees a w$£"*&r
Bear

Post by Bear »

Warriors07 posted:
(by the way i sit at the back and am not a chav) and the same person every week turns up about 15 minutes before kick off and expects a seat and when he dosent get one he kicks off with anyone it must of kicked off at least 3 times tonight and had a fight at the warrington match this year. I may consider tmoving to the east stand next year.
I think that may have been the incident with me At half time a few lads came over and argued with me because i was sat in the middle at the back... Its all sorted out now but im considering the East aswell
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Liz Houghton

Post by Liz Houghton »

We don't want 2 make it reserved seating they'd probably charge more and what if you got rubish seats then your stuck if its unreserved then people who get there earlier get better seats and thats how it should be :o