Last Man Out

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Re: Last Man Out

Post by butt monkey »

LKC29 posted:
Poster posted:
Last player to leave JJB after tonight's game, and not from the visiting players lounge,was ???????
Shaun Briscoe.Surely this would be too obvious to mean anything. :eh: :eh: :eh:
I wouldn't read too much into this as this was the same at the last game of the season last year. Hooper and newton were also in the lounge but I don't think too much can be read into that either
Briers was at the match too!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

LKC29 posted:
Poster posted:
Last player to leave JJB after tonight's game, and not from the visiting players lounge,was ???????
I wouldn't read too much into this as this was the same at the last game of the season last year. Hooper and newton were also in the lounge but I don't think too much can be read into that either
so was aspinwall
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

LKC29 posted:
Poster posted:
so was aspinwall
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Poster

Post by Poster »

So was Andy Gregory but non of them were playing for Hull and only left long after the team coach had gone .I am not sure any of those are candidates for FB next season.