Re: Would you like to see Sean Long return to Wigan?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kt4ever_1

Re: Would you like to see ...

Post by kt4ever_1 »

LOL!! I love this topic! I thought all wiganers disowned him as a wigan lad! He got sacked from wigan for *something that I can't write on a public message board* i got told! And at tommy ( His old high school) which he went to with rads, they dont even reconise him as a player and its all about radders! Come on u cant be from wigan and have plaits in your hair! imagine it, him walking down wigan high street with plaits and a pony tail! It just dont work ! If he was reconised as one of us i would lose alot of pride for my club!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

kt4ever, no he didn't leave Wigan for wrong doing, that b*st*rd Hughes swapped him for a no hope Widnes prop and then a month later Widnes sold him for £80k, and why you ask was it done that way, because Saints undercover agent Hughes knew that Wigan would never sell Long direct to Stains. :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Oh i see!! But someone did get fired for playing with someones wife!! Was that furner?
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!