Dennis Moran?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Re: Dennis Moran?

Post by DaiJones »

Regarding staying behind to say goodbye to Moran after the Wigan game, it was my understanding the goodbyes were for Jim Dymock who is going back to Australia, long serving great rugby league name Steele Retchless and club captain Matt Toshack, if Moran was going nobody told anyone at London back then. As far as signing him goes, he has always played very well against us and guarantees 20 tries a season even in a misfiring side, he would be better than Wood. However I would rather see us with a younger, more British scrum half, perhaps from Yorkshire with a prominent chin........I believe Salford have one..what's the lad Coyle like in the U21s? I have heard good things but that probably means we'll flog him to Leigh next year
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

well if this were true.. can`t find any other site commenting on it.. then i would be very happy.. he is a fantastic 7 in my humble opinion.. think he would be outstanding for us!!

as for the contract wrangle.. £££££`s talk.. HOWEVER.. where we find that money from wil raise a new issue.. plus the issue on luke,

he would be a bonus to us.. & if we sign nat wood.. i will be extremly unhappy!! i would rather run with brown or locky/orr combo than that...
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN, Craig Gower? Penrith seem prepared to let him go to the Reds, why not Wigan but again I ask why do Salford want him if they have just signed Luke Robinson :conf:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

That would be brilliant, but he's only 26, we don't usually sign Aussies under 30...

mario

Post by mario »

Not impressed with Gower and he's not got a good kicking game.
Welski

Post by Welski »

There cant be many more scrum halves left to mention....does this put Mr Long back as chief suspect?

Why have the club bothered to make a statement reacting to speculation re Nat Wood and not about others? (ie Long) Particularly as he is such a high profile individual (some of my mates have even heard of him!)

Unless they really arent bringing anyone in to replace Adrian and Luke...and I think we would all find that difficult to understand
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

The Mirror is trying to start the Jeffries rumour again...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/ ... _page.html
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

There's been rumours of Moran coming back to Parra too. I had hoped there was some truth behind it but i don't think so. Tell him to come home!!! :)
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!