SKY SPORTS BIASED?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: SKY SPORTS BIASED?

Post by cpwigan »

I must confess I no longer watch Boots n All and it has to be a good non Wigan match for me to watch their matches. Clive Tyldsley and Brian Smith on Granada was my all time favourite.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

sky are so biased it's unreal it's as if in sky's eyes that before super league no one won anything, and now they just bum stains as someone else said if we'd have won 100-0 it would have been lucky but if stains would have won by the same margin it would have been a perfect performance :angry:
loyal

Post by loyal »

Perhaps we should make sure Stevo, Eddie, AND Clarke.. know that they are in the wrong.. they are clearly bias towards other teams when it comes to St Helens.

Eg) The Big hit Feka did on Fasavalu under the sticks.. (TRY SAVER).. not mentioned once... but when Cunningham illegally takes out Richards, its "Oh, clever use of the shoulder there by Cunningham"

Should make a banner of some sort that states what we think!.. and probably what other SL Teams think of his views on St Helens!.. Get Jonathan Davis in't Commantry Box!! :) Only Jokin!! wooow.. :conf:
** THE BLOOD OF A WARRIOR RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS **
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

you know what annoyed me, when stevo went, 'Trent Barret 8 to one on to be man of steel? c'mon!'

trent's been class this season, he's well biased tht bald yorkshire saints loving stevo! :snea1:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

That was bad and he said it twice.

What worried me was the poor quality of the production. Insufficient replays, bad choice of replays, bad camera selection. Few wide angles showing you the whole or most of the defensive line for example.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Whats wrong with 8 to 1 on??
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Dubs

Post by Dubs »

It's actually 1/8 not 8/1
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

They are always the same even if Stains arn't playing in the game that's on telly they go on and on about how good they are...they only seem to see what they want to as well.
Stevo looks like the evil hood from thunderbirds and is just as wooden and comedic as him too!!!

Eddie thinks everything is funny and Clarkie just gets on my nerves.
WIGAN TILL I DIE
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I must admit that since he has been working for Sky, my opinion of Phil Clarke has gone downhill
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
loyal

Post by loyal »

Wel lets jus make sure we get into the CC Final.. and beat Bradford... then we can do the Treble! :D.. Maybe Stevo will change his view on his Favourite Team eh?!... nahhhh... :conf:
** THE BLOOD OF A WARRIOR RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS **