wigan fan assaulted.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MarkWestStand

Re: wigan fan assaulted.

Post by MarkWestStand »

Where did it happen, there was quite a few bits of trouble on the way out. Was it towards the green bridge or retail park?

Just saw an old bald bloke (saints fan) being dragged away by his mate after a clash with some youths.

Dont know if its relavent
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

All sorts of rumours of what happened guess we will wait for something official .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
the_cow

Post by the_cow »

there seemed to be a large number of angry saints fans about...there not used to defeat especially against us in recent times

i was walking along with my mate after the game near the soccerdome talking about klein being rubbish and biased when a middle aged saints fan who was passing overheard our convo and started whinging about klein saying klown have sent a wigan player off for a high tackle and was very aggressive and confrontational. i slowed down so he would pass as i felt he was angling for a fight and obviously the beer he had drunk had resulted in memory loss as he couldnt remem any of saints high shots.

sad thing is that this trend of violence will continue as it has within the rest of society. this will probably mean police stewarding and then ticket prices will go up.
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

this could have been us you are on about, we were saying about klown being rubbish on the night, and a guy turned round and started gobbing at us, then as we got a few yards down 4 or 5 women? were getting into a car and started calling us pie eating w.....s.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

you should of just stood there and say yes but were not lossers lol wind them up lol ,if they cant take it they shouldnt dish it out as they have done for the last 3 years are so lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Post by Bear »

What a pathetic bunch of Tossers
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
rugbymadbabe

Post by rugbymadbabe »

we saw some trouble between some fans near the stadium on our way out personally i think its pathetic and gives all fans a bad name. we had a saints fan sat next to us in the east stand and he was a lovelly well tempered gent all very with the spirit of the game and perfectly well natured but then some IDIOTS do that and bring everyone down. i hope the girl makes a full recovery and the person that did it is banned from games. i know we all enjoy a bit of banted but i think everyone will agree never to the extent where you feel threatened.
chester

Post by chester »

Yeah, I was past the soccerdome on the way to the car, on my own, minding my own business talking to my Dad on the phone, and I got verbally abused by some scousers - what is their problem? :conf:
southstander

Post by southstander »

they are just embarresd because they lost to their sixth place rivals haha
'thats not a try thats a miracle!'
Rugbydav

Post by Rugbydav »

Some Saints fans were mouthing off to us ... across the road from the JJB (West Stand). We had crossed the road and as we were passing parked traffic a woman started to reverese .. I banged on the car as she neraly hit my sister .. she apologised .. I acknowledged and smiled at her .. problem over ... then this f**cking tanked up Stains fan starts asking why I was banging on the car, as if I was taking the pee because we had won. Thing was ..... it was a Wigan fan in the car that was reversing :lol: :lol:
Enjoy your Rugby League ..... We do!!