New Latics Troll

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: New Latics Troll

Post by mike binder »

sent me a bit of a naughty picture :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Who did - which user name?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

mike binder wrote:sent me a bit of a naughty picture :eh:
Was it a female picture? Can you forward it to me? :lol:
Sorry, I know it's no laughing matter all these morons posting on our board at the moment. I thought school half term only started next week!!

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

He is from Aus - hence the activity very early in the morning. He has some pretty serious mental issues unfortunately. I've told him to go see a counsellor but he is not keen (if you are still reading this I still think you should you are in a destructive cycle that will not end well).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He may well have some Australian Connection. Do not ask why but I was awake between 3-4AM and that is when I spotted our Troll. To be honest he has achieved absolutely nothing. It is now easier to deal with such people and nobody has even given him the time of day.

Thanks to everybody treating trolls with the contempt they deserve. It is the best way.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I had quite a long email conversation with him. Any sane person would have moved on after that, but no...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I wonder if he's really much of a football fan afterall. Maybe he's just an Aussie who's trying to stir things up ahead of the World Cup and he has heard of the "ill feeling" between some of our fans and some of the Latics fans.

Like you said though, thanks to Mike the mods will hopefully be able to deal with these scrotes a little quicker and more effectively than before.

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i got a naughty pic aswell... :lol:
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I wonder if the Troll was the Guy that lives in Aus who wrote the letter to the Wigan Observer. Saying that having left Wigan 30yrs ago how happy he was now that the latics have made the back page of the local rag,& that he wants scotty to beam him up because we couldnt play at the JJB. :doz: :hehe: strange what makes some people happy
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

gillysmyhero wrote:I wonder if the Troll was the Guy that lives in Aus who wrote the letter to the Wigan Observer. Saying that having left Wigan 30yrs ago how happy he was now that the latics have made the back page of the local rag,& that he wants scotty to beam him up because we couldnt play at the JJB. :doz: :hehe: strange what makes some people happy
Gilly I think you have hit the nail on the head

My impression was an ex pat and he lives in Brisbane which is RL through and through, particularly in recent years. Sydney, NSW is struggling to match Brisbane, Queensland these days.

Irrespective, I think as Mike states the guy has real health issues and it is those people who make the worst trolls. Luckily, we now have the tools to stop it happening.

The level of trolls is actually very low now. I am not sure how many were around but Wigan RLFC actually had their own forum once and it was the subject of ttack after attack until it had to be killed. Nitsua was active then. A guy called PEAPOI. Paperdragon. Mike and this site came thereafter IIRC.