Warriors.Com Wigan RLFC Player Sponsorship 2009

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Warriors.Com Wigan RLFC Player Sponsorship 2009

Post by mike binder »

i think it woould be better for 1 winner to have 2 tickets ,seems easy answer to me so they can take a partner
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

To be honest most of the prizes would be irellivent tome as well. If Josie won the two hours with KP she may have something better to do with him than bowl. Dinner tickets should not be seperated. Most would feel uncomfortable without a partner and it is a memory that should be shared.I would not say I would withdraw but would put anything back in for those that could use them. I think it important that the prizes stay within the group though. (IE not for resale)
Jim
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Ok josie if i win any of the dinner prizes you can come with me all it will cost you is my B&B :lol:
Ok Trotski your on :cool: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

highland convert wrote: If Josie won the two hours with KP she may have something better to do with him than bowl.

:roll:

I'm not really bothered what happens re the dinner tickets, I'd be quite happy either going with anyone else from on here, or taking my partner, whichever. Agree about people only able to win one of the prizes.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Update

18 Lil Feka's Dad
19 Jarjar (increased from £10 to £25)

Have both been added to the payments

Dave O voted he did not want to participate in the original poll so he has been removed.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Lots of comments, so my pennies worth.
Use the appearance for the end of season bowling night (as per Mike B's suggestion)
Prizes?
I think if someone declares themself not available for a certain event then they get give the next prize that was due to be drawn (unless it is the last prize to be drawn).
Meal for 2, i'm easy either way, you could give it as a prize for 1 person (and then they can take whoever they want). or 2 people (like Josie, i'll speak to anyone)
Rest to be 1 per person.

CP / Josie, as organisers, think you should make the decision, either wayI can't see anyone getting upset
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Posted mine today. I assume that I could send another member of the wider Exiled family along if I couldn't make it in person to a dinner, say? If not, I would be happy for it to go back into the hat.
Such a good idea this.
What is in the dvd goodie bag?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

mine paid too, was wondering about the DVD goody pack myself, are they pre determined games or can the lucky winner pick his/her own games?
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

The way id see the prizes allocated, are the dinner, 1 winner given 2 tickets, that way partner or friend, or fellow supporter (their choice) can go! The 4 silver packages possibly again 2 winners, 2 tickets each, so partners or friends can go! And I also agree that because there are so few people who have sponsored that the 1 prize only per person is a great idea!

Matt
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

adiddy wrote:The way id see the prizes allocated, are the dinner, 1 winner given 2 tickets, that way partner or friend, or fellow supporter (their choice) can go! The 4 silver packages possibly again 2 winners, 2 tickets each, so partners or friends can go! And I also agree that because there are so few people who have sponsored that the 1 prize only per person is a great idea!

Matt
That is my thinking too Matt. However, what I think I will do is contact each contributor via PM so they can perhaps vote on what they want to happen.

Here is a thought. The end of season dinner. We get presented with Karl Pryce's shirt. Should the person who wins that prize (the dinner tickets) keep the shirt too? should the shirt be drawn for? should we give the shirt to Mike?