Superbowl XLIII

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Bear

Re: Superbowl XLIII

Post by Bear »

- psycho - wrote:Great game, stayed up with a few of the lads to watch it.

tut tut fellas, next year is the year of the ram. we may have pulled off a 2-14 season :blush: but we get second draft pick, and hole new front office and coaching staff. our new HC is none other than steve spagnuolo, you may know him AnL, he was the defensive co-ordinator that shut down your 16-0 offense back in last years superbowl :wink:

That bill not come yet fella :lol:
Exiting game. Thought cardinals were going to nick it when Fitsgerald went over haha.. Big Ben with a cracking pass :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

- psycho - wrote:Great game, stayed up with a few of the lads to watch it.

tut tut fellas, next year is the year of the ram. we may have pulled off a 2-14 season :blush: but we get second draft pick, and hole new front office and coaching staff. our new HC is none other than steve spagnuolo, you may know him AnL, he was the defensive co-ordinator that shut down your 16-0 offense back in last years superbowl :wink:
Rams dont have a chance, Spag worked well with Coughlin and the real excuse wse lost was because we were meant to, it was fate. :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

This will be the year of the Redskins! Jim Zorn will really get to grips with sorting out Campbell and our O-line, and the defence will continue to dominate!

markill

Post by markill »

been away from the forums for a couple of days recovering sleep and sipping a few celebratory beers (although quietly as poeple tend to chirp in with negatives when i discuss the NFL).

if anyone posts on the nfluk forums they might know i'm a pretty big steeler fan to go along with my love for wigan (perfect rl off-season stress relief!) so obviously i've been pretty chuffed what with us adding to our total of superbowls and recording the longest play in superbowl history, not to mention arguably one of the greatest catches in a superbowl (if not all-time) at the end there. and we managed this with our stella No.1 defence having its worst game of the season.

i can only see us challenging again next season - if we can sort out that o-line and develop a short-yardage power-back then we could be unstoppable on our way back to re-establishing our dynastic ways of the 70s!! of course in the NFL it just isn't that simple with the level of competitiveness but anyway...Lets go Steelers, lets go!
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod