Noble has lost the plot

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
highland convert

Re: Noble has lost the plot

Post by highland convert »

If you want to play internetional kick out the cap. Any young aspiring player from other than the home counties are going union. Can you see a player from Bath or Luton aiming for league. Get real. Not a local team of any standard. Make the grade for half the wages. More injuries. Pryce is big. In union top flight he is average. It is not England producing it is two counties with a few on the outskirts. How many players in England superleague come from outside lancs/yorks? So we have all aus v two counties. Jim
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Unfortunately the population of Aus only about twice that of the two main RL playing regions (the North West and Yorks and Humber), and New Zealand poulation is about a third of those two regions, and they still beat us
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

FROM A TO B wrote:I can see where he is coming from though, after all the England kick and clap team are playing really well and any of those players would certainly add a great deal to a fast flowing game where tactics include passing the ball backwards :eusa4:
For one moment, I almost bit!! :D
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

i think he has lost the plot because instead of investing in the future he wants to invest in rugby union, well rugby union are welcome to him
psuedonym

Post by psuedonym »

League and Union joining forces? Had to happen one day... :(
after dipping his toes into the waters of reason, the man with no brains happily returns to frolic on insanity beach.....
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

And yet more "plot losing" in todays WEP:

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/Math ... 4983081.jp
Wigan could make a last-gasp appeal to the RFL in a bid to overturn Richard Mathers' ban.

Noble said:
"Richard has got a pretty good record and I thought a one-game suspension would have been more fitting. He was sin-binned and then played a further part in the game.
What planet is he on? Not only do we not want him back, a "good record" is being sent off twice last season (the only player in SL, I believe)? I'd hate to see what a bad record was!
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

BN has brought the game into disrepute with these embarrassing comments.

:lol:
kirkamania

Post by kirkamania »

GeoffN wrote:And yet more "plot losing" in todays WEP:

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/Math ... 4983081.jp
Wigan could make a last-gasp appeal to the RFL in a bid to overturn Richard Mathers' ban.

Noble said:
"Richard has got a pretty good record and I thought a one-game suspension would have been more fitting. He was sin-binned and then played a further part in the game.
What planet is he on? Not only do we not want him back, a "good record" is being sent off twice last season (the only player in SL, I believe)? I'd hate to see what a bad record was!
Good job Hock missed a lot of games then :lol:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Is this just a pop at IL ?

Rather than backing ILs plan to blood youngsters for the future Noble just goes against the plan in an open forum like he has on the SL show?

I got the impression from Robbie paul that noble was just courting the controvesy and playing mind games

Or is he just being a Knob?
The worrying thing is, I think he really believes what he says.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Never under estimate the street fighter in Noble. He's a tough cookie and knows how to work the media etc. The supposed Cats move was a master stroke timing wise to force IL's hand.

Does Noble believe what he says. Yes, IMO and no matter what others says he still believes that he is right and they are wrong. Likewise, so does IL.

Two pig headed monumental ego mad men = chaos