World Most Annoying Fan EVER

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawn O

Re: World Most Annoying Fan EVER

Post by Dawn O »

THE 18th Man wrote:in the corner of the away end where a bunch of Salford fans and there was one bloke who was a wind up merchant. he was about 60 but acted like a six year old and claimed Wigan controlled the ref and also EVERY pass was forward.
he used to stand at the back of the away fans with two other blokes and have a clip board purely to wind up the opposition fans - his clip board was full of stats which he would constantly read off(wrongly i may add)
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

Oh my god I remember that pratt.
I asked him once if he had had to make notes to find his way home?
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Di she have spikey short hair? If so that is Josie
Bugger off you little tinker, I was no where near the Salford bit, I was way over the other side and not at the end either, I was bang behind the sticks, and I've got about 500 Wigan witnesses :wink: and a camera man and two Salford stewards to back me up that I didn't cause any trouble m'lord :roll: :lol: oh and Reevezie was behind me too :cool:
Yep we was central, right at the front behind the sticks :eusa15:
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I must be blind. I mised you both.I was central too.lowest stantion bar, just to the side of the left post.
markill

Post by markill »

i spotted a few faces i now recognise sneaking in at half time of the reserves too, you all missed amos dropping his loaf of bread.

and gemma, you must be smaller than i could've imagined to not see on the terracing at salford, i thought they custom built those steps for you.

as for this salford clipboard clown, i've never noticed him but it sounds like a few idiots i met at the blackpool panthers vs hunslet game this afternoon who were telling me that EVERY WEEK, EVERY REFEREE is aginst Hunslet and that is the ONLY REASON the penalty count is a mirror image of the scoreboard come 80 mins
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

markill wrote:
as for this salford clipboard clown, i've never noticed him but it sounds like a few idiots i met at the blackpool panthers vs hunslet game this afternoon who were telling me that EVERY WEEK, EVERY REFEREE is aginst Hunslet and that is the ONLY REASON the penalty count is a mirror image of the scoreboard come 80 mins
Robjoenz was on the line was he not?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

markill

Post by markill »

gpartin wrote:Robjoenz was on the line was he not?
i don't know him so couldn't tell you but whoever was running the line by the open terrace side of Woodlands gets a lot of sympathy from me because some hunslet fans were a joke and the only words i know for sure that they teach in south leeds schools are four letters long and you wouldn't say them in front of your gran
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

As a product of a south Leeds school myself and moving to get out of it I know exactly what you mean. sounds about right.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i thought this was about the fat drummer at wigan :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

mike binder wrote:i thought this was about the fat drummer at wigan :wink:
Nooooooooooooo i thought it was about the Morris Dancing/Cross Dressing Wigan Fan :lol: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx