Noble Sacked???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Noble Sacked???

Post by medlocke »

cherrywarrior wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:CP I have been told about the Lam rumour also but that whilst Lammy wants to come his wife is not keen on coming back to England.
I wonder why??? :sati:
First hand Knowledge? :eusa18: :lol:
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

medlocke wrote:
cherrywarrior wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:CP I have been told about the Lam rumour also but that whilst Lammy wants to come his wife is not keen on coming back to England.
I wonder why??? :sati:
First hand Knowledge? :eusa18: :lol:
Lammy is real keen on the benefits on the side of coming back :chee:
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

chris1234 wrote:At the game yesterday a very VERY good source who is proven and knew all the details on the gleeson deal before it broke and other club issues told me that brian noble is definetly going, they dont know when, yet, probably end of the season but it is in discussion, but the best part was that he said wigan are going to break the bank and make Shaun Edwards the highest paid coach in rugby league, i would ususally be very sceptical about this, but the usual relaibility of the sources information leads me to think it is true. If so happy days!
That would be the dogs danglers. Come home Shaun you know it makes sense.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I will donate £50 to this site if nobody has anything negative said about Noble until the Saints match has kicked off.

I will be quoting.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ancientnloyal wrote:I will donate £50 to this site if nobody has anything negative said about Noble until the Saints match has kicked off.

I will be quoting.
No you will not we all know who wears the trousers in your house and you are not allowed to give £50 away
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ancientnloyal wrote:I will donate £50 to this site if nobody has anything negative said about Noble until the Saints match has kicked off.

I will be quoting.
I hereby promise not to say anything negative about Noble

Until he announces the squad, and we find he's dropped Shaun again.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

I will be quoting.

why?
:conf:

doesn't that prevent freedom of speech. especially about that plank!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

consigliere

Post by consigliere »

re: the person who would not renew their season ticket if nobby is kept on as coach......just a question...........
why not?...surely you SUPPORT WIGAN RUGBY LEAGUE....im not and never have been a nobby fan but it hasn't stopped me supporting MY team.
did you stop watching wigan when we where nearly relegated a few years back?
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

consigliere wrote:re: the person who would not renew their season ticket if nobby is kept on as coach......just a question...........
why not?...surely you SUPPORT WIGAN RUGBY LEAGUE....im not and never have been a nobby fan but it hasn't stopped me supporting MY team.
Not sure who it was but I am going to do likewise. Noble kills my enjoyment in terms of his coaching and his conduct.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

consigliere wrote:re: the person who would not renew their season ticket if nobby is kept on as coach......just a question...........
That was me and no i did not stop watching them a few years back or the other time we were relegated for that matter as i have watched them for 55 years i just have got to the point that i do not enjoy watching the same dribble over and over again that is being produced under the present coach.Just to add the final straw for me was when Ainscough was dropped for the Crusaders game and Wakefield to be brought back and score 4 tries.