scummings email address

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OAMJSONA

Re: scummings email address

Post by OAMJSONA »

selctive hearing and eye sight are a major problem with referees in our game

if had had made a mistake like that of Silverwood i would have been sacked so why should he be any different

he should at least be demoted
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Having watched the game on Micron Lockers looked angry and as the players walked off for half time after the conversion he made his way towards Silverwood. Not sure why but as he got close he gave up and went off. Noble was in a heated debate with Campbell and waiting for Silverwood in front of the tunnel and he was rightly not a happy man and was giving Silverwood plenty as they both went inside out of view.

I emailed Mick Hogan and he said the following;
As for hooter-gate how can one person not hear it out of 13,500?? Cummings says in today’s press we should get it fixed. Funny how we have never had a problem in recent times and you could hear it with 9,000 more people here vs Saints! Unfortunately it did prove to be the difference between two very evenly matched teams. If it hadn’t been allowed we are 12 – 0 up after 42 minutes which is a fair lead in those conditions.

turf

Post by turf »

So Silverwood DID get it wrong.

God help Celtic and Catalan on Saturday as they have the joy or rather unfortunate opportunity of having to the icompetence of Silverwood.

I hate to say it but I told you so. A pat on the back and another SL game for the most incompetent, sorry, most pathetic attempt/excuse at being a referee that is Silverwood, that I have ever seen. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bring back Ashley Klein all is forgiven!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Our Officials For Warrington Game:

Referee - Ben Thaler

Video Referee - Ian Smith
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Just this minute e mailed stuart cummins giving him a piece of my mind.Do not, as mentioned on here expect to get a reply.However if we do not e mail him we might just as well accept the sub standard officiating.The louder we shout the more chance of hearing us. :D
jammie

Post by jammie »

what a load of c&&p that comment is that sean o'loughin did't here the hooter, as far as i can remember the majority of our players were going mad at silverwood telling him the hooter had gone before the play the ball,more of a case of selective hearing i think by silverwood and the blind leading the blind with cummings.nothing will change they are all up each others backsides and will never slag there own off in public it's like being ruled by a gang of dictators being ruled by red hall,it should be called by another hall starting with the letter f asking them to do something for wigan.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

so no one on the field heard the hooter but they still came off the field for half time straight after the conversion. how did they know it was half time? the match commisioner couldn't have told them as mr cummings says they are not in contact with the referee.[/quote]
botica

Post by botica »

They must of come off because thousands of spectators told him it was half time :sly:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
wigwan

Post by wigwan »

well if there is a problem with our hooter, ive got an idea considering we play the majority of our home games on a friday NIGHT instead of havin a hooter for half time someone shud just switch the bloody floodlights off every one would know then. :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i sent a email asking him to resign ddid i get a answer no ,they just wabble on about how its every 1 elses fault and not theirs
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Stuart Cummings and The Speaker of The House of Commons. Not much difference :D