Cunningham joke?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
pedro

Re: Cunningham joke?

Post by pedro »

I do think the Roby injury played a part as they cannot afford to be without either.

Like my dad said earlier Hock got 5 games was it for pulling the refs are to get his attention (other clubs do this every week also but nothing) and a punch is unpunished maybe we should have a huge brawl this weekend and they would be hard pushed to ban anyone.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

pedro wrote:I do think the Roby injury played a part as they cannot afford to be without either.

Like my dad said earlier Hock got 5 games was it for pulling the refs are to get his attention (other clubs do this every week also but nothing) and a punch is unpunished maybe we should have a huge brawl this weekend and they would be hard pushed to ban anyone.
No they don't. I've not seen a player touch the ref intentionally since Hock. Hock was not vicitimised. You don't grab the ref.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
BriH

Post by BriH »

Great letter Matthew! I'll be sending something similar.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Mike wrote:
pedro wrote:I do think the Roby injury played a part as they cannot afford to be without either.

No they don't. I've not seen a player touch the ref intentionally since Hock. Hock was not vicitimised. You don't grab the ref.
agreed
pedro

Post by pedro »

Mike wrote:

Ive seen plenty Leeds do it touch them on the shoulder to talk to them and so on still classed as touching the ref.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

pedro wrote:
Mike wrote:

Ive seen plenty Leeds do it touch them on the shoulder to talk to them and so on still classed as touching the ref.
and briers does it.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Not according to some, lots of players do it. Ive heard the ref warn them before "dont touch me" AFTER the Hock incident.

Anyway he should be banned
jammie

Post by jammie »

i think the coaches and the clubs should be asking the rfl for the reason behind this stupid and BIASED decision.i don't know what the stains have on the rfl but i am sick of them getting away with warnings only over the salary cap(minor descretions)year after year,players with no case to answer pryce/and a.n.o against warrington on grix,and now this joke of a decision with k.f.c,if a player wearing cherry and white had thrown that punch he wouldn't have got away with a warning.level playing field my backside it is as long as it's in the stains favour.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

pedro

Post by pedro »

also Cunningham failed a drug test
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

highland convert wrote:enquiries@rfl.uk.com
Usually find it does more good to send it through the enquiries desk. Sent to an indevidual all he/she ends up doing is press delete. Every enquiry has to be checked and forwarded,
Jim
thank you Jim

one e mail winging its way
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White