RFL bottle it again

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: RFL bottle it again

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
Castleford utility back Ryan McGoldrick was handed a one-match ban after being found guilty of a careless high tackle on Wigan full-back Cameron Phelps during the Tigers' 18-12 play-off defeat on Sunday.

McGoldrick, who was also fined £300, will be able to use one of Castleford's friendlies to wipe out the suspension before the start of next season.
What a bloody farce :angry:

They wouldn't let Hock do that when he got banned for the 'touching' of Ian Smith, he actually served a 7 match ban I think that is how someone worked it out.
Remember when Sonny Nickle got an 8 match ban? He went to Barrow on loan to serve it out!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan wrote:We tried to sign McGoldrick :)
Did we really though???

I was under the impression (from RM himself)that this was a Facebook "gag" that had been blown out of proportion - similar to Mike's Wigan to sign Jonny Wilkinson" ruse last year on this site.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

butt monkey wrote:
cpwigan wrote:We tried to sign McGoldrick :)
Did we really though???

I was under the impression (from RM himself)that this was a Facebook "gag" that had been blown out of proportion - similar to Mike's Wigan to sign Jonny Wilkinson" ruse last year on this site.
lol 4 got about that 1 .that was fun Jonnys coming to wigan jonnys coming to wigan thats over 4 years ago lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME