No Feka

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: No Feka

Post by ancientnloyal »

He does howver make 7.6m per carry whereas solo makes 7.3m per carry :D and wasnt solomona short AND drop the ball infamously hehe
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Haha yes and the drop was hilarious.

The metres per carry bit doesn't really matter so much when you take into account the number of times Solomona offloads when he is still moving forward.

My point wasn't particularly about saying Solomona is a miles better player but that he is used far more effectively as an attacking impact prop than Feka is. As another example when Solomona hilariously dropped the ball near the end (denying Warrington the game and giving the 2 points to Wigan in a fantastic victory over one of their fiercest rivals :lol:) he was barging over from dummy half, why on earth do we not do that with Feka?

Is it all Feka's fault or can some of it be attributed to the other players (for not passing him the ball when he's storming through from deep) or the coach for having a gameplan which involves Feka tiring himself out in all the wrong areas?

Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote:Feka won't be playing on Friday, he has been dropped from the team & will be playing in the reserves on Saturday!!!
Dropped or rotated Josie? Last time you were certain it was rotation so what about this time?

Dave
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Feka won't be playing on Friday, he has been dropped from the team & will be playing in the reserves on Saturday!!!
Dropped or rotated Josie? Last time you were certain it was rotation so what about this time?

Dave
Dropped this time sadly Dave
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
matt3009

feka!!

Post by matt3009 »

anyone know whats happening with paleaaesina,not in the side again tonight???
4bobs

Re: feka!!

Post by 4bobs »

Warming up only this evening. Not needed during the game. Must be questions over MM's wanting Feka longer term???
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

Playing in the U20s at Orrell tomorrow I believe. Hope he has a good game
Johnnie B Good

Post by Johnnie B Good »

Madge appears to favour 4 rotational props. Feka doesn't do enough game time to fit in as it makes the others do too much.
matt3009

Post by matt3009 »

yeah, i hope he has a good game at orrell as i think he can still do a job,but he does need to do more i agree!!