Kevin Brown

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jaws1

Re: Kevin Brown

Post by jaws1 »

Heard today that Wigan have offered a contract to Brett Finch usually a good source .
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

chris1234 wrote:It has nothing to do with Gareth Hock directly, its to do with Kevin Browns personal life, i dont really want to go into too much detail, but it is to do with him and his girlfriend looking to start a family.
What this poster says is spot on

Personally for that reason I think Kev Brown will never go to the NRL and his agent may be using that and the Wigan link to get him the best deal possible.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Today or tomorrow the press will announce Kev Brown has re signed with Hudds.
j658

Post by j658 »

Woop! Posted this last Sunday in the Gleeson thread. It did come from a very good source!
Kevin will get a testamonial in his last year as well. Good on him.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

chris1234 wrote:It has nothing to do with Gareth Hock directly, its to do with Kevin Browns personal life, i dont really want to go into too much detail, but it is to do with him and his girlfriend looking to start a family.
If Kevin and his girfriend are looking to start a family, his wife is going to be seriously pi$$ed off.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No straw damn us wrote:
If Kevin and his girfriend are looking to start a family, his wife is going to be seriously pi$$ed off.
He meant wife Straw :wink:
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

yes, sorry i meant wife, i cant beleive i forgot he was married after all the stag do storys haha
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

the-Bowtun-Warr​ior​ wrote:
chris1234 wrote:Heard today from a close family member of Kevin Brown that Wigan have offered him a deal, he is thinking about it, but alot of personal reasons related to his family may influence him into the move back to Wigan

Sigh...
:eusa17:
:lol: :lol:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

:) haha
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

5 and a half year deal he has signed at Giants
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame