Feka Too bradford?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jimmybob2006

Re: Feka Too bradford?

Post by jimmybob2006 »

:o Well Josie it was in the Salford advertiser and quote from the club that they have declined interest in Feka and goes on to say that he is now a target for Hull and Casteford.
This would not be the case if Wigan had not made him available?
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

jimmybob2006 wrote: :o Well Josie it was in the Salford advertiser and quote from the club that they have declined interest in Feka and goes on to say that he is now a target for Hull and Casteford.
This would not be the case if Wigan had not made him available?
There is a slight difference between a player being offered to clubs and a player coming to the end of his contract and his agent looking for the next offer.
fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

Yes Josie, it was in the Salford Advertiser, tsk honestly, some people eh...
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fred_flintstone wrote:Yes Josie, it was in the Salford Advertiser, tsk honestly, some people eh...
I'll give you the exact info in a few weeks - up until then I will keep it to myself, which is what I do most of the time :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

fred_flintstone wrote:Yes Josie, it was in the Salford Advertiser, tsk honestly, some people eh...
And we always believe what's in the local papers, don't we...? :wink:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

I am starting to loose faith now Geoff . I always thought local sportswriters were honest and trustworthy . Will have to sit in a darkened room for a while with the local Edinburgh Evening News Rugby League reporters latest article , who when asked about Rugby League in general and Wigan Warriors in particular was heard to reply what the **** is Rugby League and Who the **** are Wigan Warriors do the play at Ibrox or Parkhead .
2002 and EW is hooked
fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

GeoffN wrote:
And we always believe what's in the local papers, don't we...? :wink:
Only if it's the Salford Advertiser Geoff.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

GeoffN wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:Perry - saints
Shenton - been told saints
Owen - been told saints
LMS - been told leeds
Ben Cross - been told salford

All targets for wigan all was offered considerably better deals elsewhere.

wigan will never win a bidding war under IL..so dont get your hopes up about any top quality signings

Not really bothered about missing any of those, TBH; certainly not worth winning a bidding war for.
Exactly right Geoff. Those players mentioned don't exactly fill me with excitement as possible signings either. Hope we miss out on the lot of them :o (Owen's a good start already, re-signed for Cas)
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Perry is an outstanding prop.(Lima i dont think so) :doz: