Finch Signes for Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
OAMJSONA

Re: Finch Signes for Wigan

Post by OAMJSONA »

lets carry on with promoting our young home grown talent
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

while i agree about home grown talent, class signings are still desirable. Imports only become a problem when they offer little more or less than their English Counterpart.

Sam T, could learn a lot from an established world class Half Back just like im sure he did when Trent was here.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ian b

Post by ian b »

OAMJS wrote:lets carry on with promoting our young home grown talent
correct :)
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

only when they are good enough.
warrior1973

Post by warrior1973 »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:while i agree about home grown talent, class signings are still desirable. Imports only become a problem when they offer little more or less than their English Counterpart.

Sam T, could learn a lot from an established world class Half Back just like im sure he did when Trent was here.
But Finch isnt a world class player!!!. If we've signed him its a massive mistake cause he's vastly overrated!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

warrior1973 wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:while i agree about home grown talent, class signings are still desirable. Imports only become a problem when they offer little more or less than their English Counterpart.

But Finch isnt a world class player!!!. If we've signed him its a massive mistake cause he's vastly overrated!!!!
Haven't seen much of him, but if Madge thinks he's good enough, that'll do for me!
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

finch is pap, very very over rated and moves clubs more than mathers.

falou is off to aussie rules

inglis is on 595,000 a year at storm and they let broncos talk to him but his agent said they couldn't get near what he wanted, this info is available off any search engine

why would inglis if he ever and slater give up all there rep honours to come over here. i think the ARL would pull out all the stops to keep both players in NRL or risk having to do the unthinkable and pic a player from SL
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

shawxshark wrote:finch is pap, very very over rated and moves clubs more than mathers.

falou is off to aussie rules

inglis is on 595,000 a year at storm and they let broncos talk to him but his agent said they couldn't get near what he wanted, this info is available off any search engine

why would inglis if he ever and slater give up all there rep honours to come over here. i think the ARL would pull out all the stops to keep both players in NRL or risk having to do the unthinkable and pic a player from SL
Falou has given up all the rep honours ?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

shawxshark wrote:finch is pap, very very over rated and moves clubs more than mathers.
On 14 April 2009, Finch signed a one year contract with the Melbourne Storm. The Storm will be his fourth club in eleven NRL seasons. Storm coach Craig Bellamy commented: "He will add depth and experience to our squad and gives us further options in the halves."[4]
Questionable comment considering not many Australian players (nor British for that matter) finish and remain at one club throughout their career.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

warrior1973 wrote:

I which world? Lets face it, everyone at Melbourne is world class.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09