Finch Signes for Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawxshark

Re: Finch Signes for Wigan

Post by shawxshark »

[/quote] Falou has given up all the rep honours ?[/quote]

yes and so would any one else if they were getting paid $1 million a season for a game he's never even played
pedro

Post by pedro »

King gave up his also
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

And Gasnier
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

And Sonny Bill Williams
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

And Karmichael Hunt
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

And Craig Gower / Tomana Tahu / Brad Thorne/ Wendal Sailor / Tiquire etc etc etc all gave up rep rugby !!!!!!!!!!!!!
warrior1973

Post by warrior1973 »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
warrior1973 wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:while i agree about home grown talent, class signings are still desirable. Imports only become a problem when they offer little more or less than their English Counterpart.

Sam T, could learn a lot from an established world class Half Back just like im sure he did when Trent was here.
But Finch isnt a world class player!!!. If we've signed him its a massive mistake cause he's vastly overrated!!!!
I which world? Lets face it, everyone at Melbourne is world class.
In 2001 i went living in Australia and stayed there until 2008. Coming from Wigan and supporting the warriors all my life i adopted Manly as my prefared team over there because thats where i was living. People say Rugby League in Australia is on par with football in this country regarding media coverage and it really is!. The players are never out of the national newspapers, as the back 8 pages are covered in Rugby League just the same as in this country with football. Over the years Brett Finch has had his fair share of media coverage, most of it being how bad a player he is. After drifting from club to club and even out of the game for 6 months due to no one wanting him, Craig Bellamy threw him a lifeline at Melbourne. Questions were asked as to why Bellamy signed a player of Finch's ability, but everyone knew why!!!. He signed him as a link player to do nothing else but feed the ball out wide to the Storms classy backs. Melbourne play to a structure and everything they do comes from the acting halfback Cameran Smith. He either decides to play the ball through the forwards or release the ball to his half backs, who then feed the ball out as quick as they can to their back line consisting of Inglis and Slater.

Melbourne ARE a world class team, yet Finch certainly isnt a world class player!!!. He's an average player playing to a stucture along side the 3 best players in the world...Cameran Smith, Greg Inglis and Billy Slater. They're also coached by arguably the best coach in the world in Craig Ballamy.

fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

Well if anyone know's Finch' strengths and weaknesses and how he can be used it's Madge. If Madge wants him then I'm happy with that.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Well if the Aussie papers are right we will know by Monday.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 10f2q.html
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

fred_flintstone wrote:Well if anyone know's Finch' strengths and weaknesses and how he can be used it's Madge. If Madge wants him then I'm happy with that.
Yep, me too.