fit to wear the shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exile in Tiger country

Re: fit to wear the shirt

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Mathers
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

Moran is the one that sticks to mind as well as most of the players who Millward signed but I'd rather not think about those days as we do not look back on them too fondly. Although I do wonder how things would have turned out had Dave W***er kept Betts as Head Coach.
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
Pie Eyed

Post by Pie Eyed »

If we're talking about awful fullbacks (Moran and Mathers), I'd like to enter one more name to the mix:

Wes Davies

His Grandad is a legend.

Unfortunately, the Rugby-gene seems to have skipped a generation in Wes's case.
Lil Feka's Dad

Post by Lil Feka's Dad »

NathanCroucher wrote:Moran is the one that sticks to mind as well as most of the players who Millward signed but I'd rather not think about those days as we do not look back on them too fondly. Although I do wonder how things would have turned out had Dave W***er kept Betts as Head Coach.
Those poor players like Richards, Paleaaesina, Higham, Logan, Fletcher et al?
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

didn't we have a fella called Brady Malam at some stage?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Millard and Withers. Both past it by the time they got here. Millard makes Riddell's knees look bionic.

Dave