Wigan v Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Wigan v Hull KR

Post by ancientnloyal »

Around 70 minutes in Hull KR kicked into our ingoal area and Sam rushed back, picked up the ball and got back into play. Silverwood suggested that he grounded the ball... he didn't as Eddie and Stevo said he simply picked the ball up. Clarke of course said his right hand grounded it... stupid decision or rule if he was judged to have grounded it. Clearly he picked up the ball? Where are the rights for the defense? kick it out or make an attempt to get back into play. Award the defence not attack he shimmied past 2 KR players
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

ancientnloyal wrote:Had no internet all week, was working tonight but got to see the second half.

Leaves us with Saints or Leeds away.

Better performance tonight but what I did see was Leuluai's kicking again was off-par! This vastly needs to improve as we're going to be short of kicking options now Deacs is out and Sam possibly staying at FB!

Hull KR fans throwing cigarette (cancer stick) lighters onto the pitch - what silverwood gave to the stewardess.

Anyone fill me in on the match overall? only saw bits of second half wife made me sort out this new router.
With a wife who makes you fiddle about with her router when a semi final is being played I am very worried as to what signals Olivia Rose is receiving in the womb. :conf:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

[quote="DaveO.

I thought Mick Mac looked a lot better this week than last but Riddell possible played the best I have seen him play.

Dave[/quote]

For me Riddell was MOTM Dave.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cpwigan wrote:I cannot believe the nonsense Mickey Mac receives on RLfans Dave. Our own Medlocke (Baked Bean Boogie) is right at home amongst that mob. How old is Mickey Mac? 21? 22? He is on the upward curve in terms of development and has 3 to 4 years of improvement / development. If he was the finished article now then he would be a freak. JonH showed he knows less than he thinks. Out of a list of overseas hooker he picked Priddis who is well known but ignore McCullough of the Broncos.
Wigan don't agree with Medlocke hence the decision to reward MM with a new contract (I am led to believe a three year deal). Yes we are looking to sign another hooker but if not then Mickey will be our number one choice. I believe that Madge is comfortable using Mickey and Tommy next year.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Decent performance. Still don't like Lockers at #6, the one advantage is that it lets Faz get back to his natural position at #13.

Bring on the Whinos!
doc

Post by doc »

Don't like Lockers at 6 as I think we miss his defensive organisation at LF. If Deacs isn't fit next week we must put Sam back at SO and bring back Amos either on the wing or at FB.