Re: OTT Fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
UnsungPanapa

Re: Fk off Amos and fk off Finch

Post by UnsungPanapa »

May i remind some people of the last play of the game were Finch threw a great pass out wide to Sam on the fringe enabling sam to get on the outside of his man creating the break and thus enabling us to get a penalty and draw the game.

Finch will improve by a mile as will the team further down the track this stage of the season is not the time to peak.
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

GIVE BRETT FINCH TIME TO SETTLE IN. He has come back form an op in the off season. He will be a match winner for you guys once he has settled into the team.
You supporters just have to chill a little. :(
bendy hendy 5

Post by bendy hendy 5 »

Stormfan wrote:GIVE BRETT FINCH TIME TO SETTLE IN. He has come back form an op in the off season. He will be a match winner for you guys once he has settled into the team.
You supporters just have to chill a little. :(
:eusa2: :eusa2:
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

cpwigan wrote: :( Very OTT folks. Far too quick to write off players and demand heads to roll etc
Why did you start this thread cp?
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

warrior49 wrote:THIS POST GETS MY VOTE FOR THE MOST IMMATURE POST FOR THE YEAR..WAKE UP YOU DUMMY..
Well said warrior49
The future's bright

HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

onedego wrote:So you all scream to get shut of Amos and Finch, shall we get rid of Sammy too? Because let's face it, that last kick the "game saver" as it were, was lucky. Normally he can't kick for toffee, and his tactics are old and easy to spot he's become ineffective.

While we're at it, let's get shut of Joel, because he keeps getting rough and getting in to trouble.

Let's get rid of Tommy too, because he can't kick a ball tactically.

Actually, while we're at it, let's get rid of Madge because he keeps shuffling players around and messing around with everyones heads.

AND, while we're at it, let's get rid of the fans, cos they can't sing for 80 minutes, and waddle off up the stairs 20 minutes early when the sh*t hits the fan.

For god sake, if we got rid of every player who had a bad couple of games we'd have none left! If we won every game by a mile things would be boring, it's the tight games that make spectator sports exciting to watch! Jesus, wind yer necks in wont ya!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sometimes think that the people who complain like this are the glory hunters and weren't about when we faced relegation...
The future's bright

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

HGWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote: :( Very OTT folks. Far too quick to write off players and demand heads to roll etc
I didn't. Either the thread creator deleted their post or a mod merged some threads. It looks bad on me and as my posts in this thread and last night show everything I said was to the contrary of the thread title.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Finch is a class act and to criticise him so soon is ridiculous. Roberts on the other hand is a liabilty,cant catch the ball, cant tackle and does not seem interested, I never thought id say this but even Pryce is more reliable.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Just changed the title of the thread. I think
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
HGWarrior wrote:
I didn't. Either the thread creator deleted their post or a mod merged some threads. It looks bad on me and as my posts in this thread and last night show everything I said was to the contrary of the thread title.
OK. Did seem strange to some of the posts you'd made.
The future's bright