Who Is The Jinx?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: Who Is The Jinx?

Post by waterside glens »

i wish my wife could understand me :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

waterside glens posted:
i wish my wife could understand me :D
I wish I could understand my wife. :blush:
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

We have never lost when I have taken my rosary beads in my pocket to the match. They mostly come to finals and saints games, although I lost them the day we went to Cardiff! and when Sheffield beat us at wembley. Anyway, i'm reluctant to bring them all the time because I think the luck is running out, but they worked on Good Friday.
Wigan 'til I die.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

and when Sheffield beat us at wembley
Not too proud to admit I cried that day. Bad memory! :(
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

well there is my lucky seat
but everytime ive bin and warriors have lost thers sumone sitting in it!! :angry: Wigan have never lost while i have been in that seat
its also where i got on tele lol
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Speaking of superstitions this made me laugh, last year at salford every time tickle went to kick a goal this woman near us said, meat pie sausage roll come on danny kick that goal, and then on one occasion she didnt say it because she was dealing with her kid or something and he missed and she really got annoyed at herself because she hadnt said it and he missed.
Thought it was unusual
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
Speaking of superstitions this made me laugh, last year at salford every time tickle went to kick a goal this woman near us said, meat pie sausage roll come on danny kick that goal, and then on one occasion she didnt say it because she was dealing with her kid or something and he missed and she really got annoyed at herself because she hadnt said it and he missed.
Thought it was unusual
BAH!! That's what you get letting kids into rugby matches!! :wink: