Re: Wembley food

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Susi

Post by Susi »

guess its butties in asda carriers then, though two years ago i took my sandwiches and flask in a bacpack.
I understand the rules on bottles but cant see many rugby fans lobbin flasks.
me thinks i shall take some small juice cartons and see how prevail
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

jaws1 wrote:You wont be able to take a flask in or bottles,cans check the website

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... egulations
had no problem takong a flask in in the past ,but not worth the risjk after reading this
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Am sure the last time I went just after it opened for the ccf it was about £12 for a shit pie and a shit pint. I recall telling the bloke to shove it up his arse when he told me how much for a pie that was 90% pastry. Nearly as bad as Uncle Nobeads pies at DW, £2.10 the robbing get!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I will ingest x3 packets of M&Ms, a chicken balti pasty, 2ltr coca cola, maybe 2 packets of quavers and a smint... regurgitate them all once inside. May need to reheat the balti pasty
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

What if there are diabetics who will need their own food & drink/s? Surely they can't make them take the tops off their bottle/s :conf:

Think it is a bit OTT really, we aren't football fans.

When we went to the first game back at Wembley I had to take the top off a bottle of lucozade which was still sealed!

Think it is a crazy state of affairs.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

You will need to take out a second mortgage for a burger. :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

cpwigan wrote:
Sue d'Nym wrote:Can you take drinks in cartons in?
I may be wrong but you might get away with a carton. I think those naf cheap plastic carton drinks seem to be ok as far as Wembley are concerned. Other venues allowed drinks with removable tops but you had to remove every drink top before you were allowed in.
A mate of mine goes to a lot of concerts that have this rule.
she willingly complies, goes round the corner, and puts on the bottle tops she has at the bottom of her bag.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

i have contacted the stadium to ask re drinks and what they will alow as i am diabetic i need to ensure i know how much sugar is in their food and drinks etc so rather take my own as i know what to eat then for the day soon as i have a reply i will post it on here.

a work collegue who went to the fa cup final said they were like gestapo officers checking bags for anything his gf was asked to remove her nail file as it was seen as a weapon ..jobs worth or what...also said it cost £480 for a pint of warm flat beer said they had lots of pints poured out ready ..and a burger and fries was £8.50

so i will def be taking my own food and beverages in with me
onedego

Post by onedego »

simmy1 wrote: it cost £480 for a pint of warm flat beer
Hells teeth! I'll take the equipment with me and brew it myself for less! :roll:
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

should be £4.80p lol