Sam to Rah Rah?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Sam to Rah Rah?

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

In a pub in Bakers street on Saturday night , heard the same rumour several times from several different well respected sources. Cant se it myself, more chance of going to NRL. Started off a few lively debates though .

Regards , EW

P.S Get in there WIGAN
2002 and EW is hooked
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

trotski_tgwu wrote:No way this would ever happen, Tony if you see a wee guy in a kilt on Sat stop and say hi as that will most def be me :lol:
I said hello to the little guy in a kilt sat in the row behind me. Turned out to be somebody else! :lol:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Kittwazzer wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:No way this would ever happen, Tony if you see a wee guy in a kilt on Sat stop and say hi as that will most def be me :lol:
I said hello to the little guy in a kilt sat in the row behind me. Turned out to be somebody else! :lol:
Lmao i was as you see me in my profile pic, should have said noisey speccie guy in kilt :lol: we were sat diagonaly up from right hand corner flag on top tier had some widnes fans behind us but mainly all cherry and white

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

ow but had away top on not home one, just seen my pic :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Bristol_Wigan wrote:He wouldn't get the space in union, had a great row with the old man about it last night.

NRL would be the most likely.
Havnt laughed so much for ages BW.
At Tomkins current fitness levels and skills he could score for fun if there were 20 union players opposing him.
Only problem would be players of such poor ability in the same team as Sam being able to get the ball to him.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The way RL fans behave they may force Sam out of the sport
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I would wholeheartedly endorse the above comment! But then again the green eyed monster would openly rejoice at the loss of such talent!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield