Re: Soward linked with Wigan ?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Agree with both of you PW and God, I would have him at the club in a heartbeat, starting half in the NRL, good age, SOO representative etc. he would flourish in SL no doubt.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 23fnv.html

He doesn't seem interested and says he will be in oz next year!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I wonder if people would still want him if he was still the same player but he came from Kippax and played for Fev?, i doubt it, i would hazard a guess that due to him being an NRL player his reputation is bulled up a great deal, i mean he plays Rugby in Australia so he must be fantastic, he has only played Origin THREE times, he is not this amazing player like certain posters are making out ffs, who would know how good a player really is, his own fans who see him play every week or some gadjee watching a few youtube clips and the odd game of NRL now and then, i would have him at Wigan if just for his kicking but please don't big him up like he is the next Brett Kenny
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Very good post God, again!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Good post Almighty, especially the comment about sound of opinions, that is bang on. As if their opinions will change the world?! Far too much time on their hands, should be ah fun place on here.
I'd settle for Soward.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I know it's only one game but the way Powell played against Hull, I'd much rather have him as the starting 6 next season than spend a fortune on a different Aussie half. It'll free up some cash for an enforcer style prop and possibly a centre.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kiwiseddon wrote:I know it's only one game but the way Powell played against Hull, I'd much rather have him as the starting 6 next season than spend a fortune on a different Aussie half. It'll free up some cash for an enforcer style prop and possibly a centre.
I feel the same way. Hopefully Sam will get more game time this season to cement his claim!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Blake Green
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

who's the Aussie forward we have supposedly signed