Tomkins

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Owd Codger

Re: Tomkins

Post by Owd Codger »

Last week it was a fight between Hock and Fielden. This week, between Tomkins and Finch. Any candidates for next week
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I hear Graham and Slater maybe a starter for a charity match
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

There always seems to be rumours like this when we have
been knocked out of a cup...I once heard that Dave Furner
had been having an affair with Andy Farrells wife!.. one of the favourites is players
have been seen falling out of nightclubs at all hours,or that so and so had a drink with
my second cousin twice removed and he was saying...
didn't believe it then...don't believe it now...sorry but it's time to change the (well-played) record.

:slee: :slee:
Warriors Forever

Post by Warriors Forever »

I will add something to it, Wigans players went out on Saturday for an end of season celebration and send off and they ordered a private room in the Revolution club and Tomkins refused to join
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Looks like we're in for a long close season. Wonder if we'll have a team at all next year?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kittwazzer

Of course we will have a team. The question is will it be stronger than this season?
markill

Post by markill »

Warriors Forever wrote:I will add something to it, Wigans players went out on Saturday for an end of season celebration and send off and they ordered a private room in the Revolution club and Tomkins refused to join
Tuson put some pictures from the weekend up on twitter. Sam was in one of them. I don't think it was inside a private room in revolutions (i wouldn't know what one looked like but i would guess it wasn't), but he clearly was drinking with the team at the weekend at some point.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Yeh, he posted quite a few. Load of tosh as usual
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
rdownes9

Post by rdownes9 »

If any of you follow the lads on twitter there seems to be a good spirit amongst them, the pictures you see, the banter etc. Bust ups are part an parcel of competitive sport. As are bullsh*t rumours, generally spread by opposition fans!

As someone else said, Sam got injured against Catalan, and with a player like him you give him right up to the last moment to prove his fitness cos you want him playing. Would SW really drop our best player for a training ground bust up, and then have him sat next to him at the match??