2013 Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
rdownes9

Re: 2013 Kit

Post by rdownes9 »

Totally agree with you fellas, you have a choice whether you buy or not. Lets face it, times have changed, rugby and football, you can't compare it to the good old days, but them days are gone, and clubs are as much a business as they are a sporting team, and so every penny counts. If you want our club to stay at the top level, then every penny from marketing and merchandise is vital.

No point whinging about it, that's just life how it is in these modern times!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I have won one!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

£5 it cost n'all
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I love this time of year almost as much as the "What shade of red is it?" When the new shirt is realeased. Is it Cherry? Is it pillar box? Is it fire engine? Is it Pink? (2011).
Will it be delayed because the sponsorship deal hasn't been signed, or is the Applicado deal ongoing next season?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

exile in Tiger country - It should only be Cherry. Lets at least keep a bit of our heritage.
E.& O.E.
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

exile in Tiger country wrote:I love this time of year almost as much as the "What shade of red is it?" When the new shirt is realeased. Is it Cherry? Is it pillar box? Is it fire engine? Is it Pink? (2011).
Will it be delayed because the sponsorship deal hasn't been signed, or is the Applicado deal ongoing next season?

Yes, we have Applicado again next year.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

100% Warrior wrote:There's plenty of rumour about the new kit but no solid detail.

Someone on RLFans came up with a design which I thought was quite modern but still stayed in touch with traditional values too.

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... 7&start=70

If I had to be picky the red is post box red not cherry.
Is Nike going to be the shirt supplier or is it just a red herring??
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

ancientnloyal wrote:£5 it cost n'all
Wonders what i won :lol: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I have heard that the club have ditched the fancy away colours for a return to one of more bluer tone
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Ron Doran wrote:exile in Tiger country - It should only be Cherry. Lets at least keep a bit of our heritage.
I agree wholeheartedly, but even when the shirts are red and white hoops, it sparks a debate as to whether it's the right red.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09