McIlorum 'biting?'

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: McIlorum 'biting?'

Post by Kittwazzer »

Morph wrote:Has he actually been cited?
If the RFL pick it out, surely they must also take into account Wellens going into the tackle with his forearm into Micky's face? Six of one and half a dozen of the other. If Wellens shoves his arm into Micky's mouth, he cant be expected to swallow without chewing?
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Wellens is nothing but a mard arse. Trying to get someone into trouble for something they haven't done is disgusting. It's lying and cheating and one of footballs worse traits.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

The booze hound wrote:Wellens is nothing but a mard arse. Trying to get someone into trouble for something they haven't done is disgusting. It's lying and cheating and one of footballs worse traits.
That and whinging being part of his CV.
Wigan's No. 2 Fan

Post by Wigan's No. 2 Fan »

Do hope MM has gone to the hospital for a tetanus vaccination. Stool fans on RLFans are all going NCIS pouring over t v footage frame by frame. They need to accept Wigan were better in every department over 80 mins.
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

markill wrote:It doesn't look like he bit down to me. He certainly didn't go looking for the arm, it found his face all on its own. Hope there was no biting down because it's bad and deserving of a ban of there was, but unlike any Saints fan ever could I'll give Micky benefit of any doubt

Micky bite Wellens. Such a sweet unassuming lad and lets not forget Wellens is well known for making spurious allegations :exc: Isn't he? (I jnow Dave O will spot the irony but will TBW? I do hope not :lol:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

devon jim 1 wrote:
markill wrote:It doesn't look like he bit down to me. He certainly didn't go looking for the arm, it found his face all on its own. Hope there was no biting down because it's bad and deserving of a ban of there was, but unlike any Saints fan ever could I'll give Micky benefit of any doubt

Micky bite Wellens. Such a sweet unassuming lad and lets not forget Wellens is well known for making spurious allegations :exc: Isn't he? (I jnow Dave O will spot the irony but will TBW? I do hope not :lol:
Haha very funny Jim!! :wink:

I have every faith that MM did not bite Wellens, more like Wellens' skin attacked MM's mouth, which is bang out of order and he deserves a ban!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Haha very funny Jim!! :wink:

I have every faith that MM did not bite Wellens, more like Wellens' skin attacked MM's mouth, which is bang out of order and he deserves a ban!![/quote]

:lol: Great responce TBW .p.s Big fight getting closer,with plenty more to fpllow. Can't wait :)
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Funny thing is its actually a Wigan Penalty. Leading with a forearm into the head is a head high shot.

Also where are the teeth marks. If he was bitten it leaves a mark.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

thegimble wrote:Funny thing is its actually a Wigan Penalty. Leading with a forearm into the head is a head high shot.

Also where are the teeth marks. If he was bitten it leaves a mark.
Exactly my point. If you run at someone and your arm ends up in their mouth, it means you've made illegal contact with the head. I can see this running and running. Same as last year when he didn't kick him in the head!
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

Wellens is master of throwing his arms up in the air in true Scouse calm down calm down fashion trying to blag penalties from the ref. Nothing to see here and no wonder refs dismiss his protestations so readily.