Josh

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Josh

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

GBH wrote:
The only thing wrong with Charnley he keeps triping over is own ego and If he stops believing his own hype may get somewhere
Not sure thats the case he seems to be getting treated different to the rest why wasn't Farrell, Flower or Lockers sent out on loan before returning?
doesn't that post suggest that it "is" the case as you state he is being treated differently and Wane doesn't strike me as the type who would be happy with "the big I am" type.

Something is definitely not right in the camp re: charnley he has been publically criticized by Wane a few times now and the general suggestion is that he has let his success go to his head
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Spoke to him at half time and said' For Gawd's sake please get your kit on and get back on that pitch soon' and he just raised his eyebrows with that 'Who knows whats gonna happen' look. Maybe its just the way I read it but he didn't rush to say 'I'm hopefully back next match' etc

Whether its his ego or whatever - lets just use him while we still can if he's up to it physically!?!?
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

KaylaRobbo wrote:Spoke to him at half time and said' For Gawd's sake please get your kit on and get back on that pitch soon' and he just raised his eyebrows with that 'Who knows whats gonna happen' look. Maybe its just the way I read it but he didn't rush to say 'I'm hopefully back next match' etc

Whether its his ego or whatever - lets just use him while we still can if he's up to it physically!?!?
With the amount of people twisting his words i can see why he gave that answer, for every person like yourself who is just asking a question there's an idiot looking for something negative
GBH

Post by GBH »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
GBH wrote:
The only thing wrong with Charnley he keeps triping over is own ego and If he stops believing his own hype may get somewhere
Not sure thats the case he seems to be getting treated different to the rest why wasn't Farrell, Flower or Lockers sent out on loan before returning?
doesn't that post suggest that it "is" the case as you state he is being treated differently and Wane doesn't strike me as the type who would be happy with "the big I am" type.

Something is definitely not right in the camp re: charnley he has been publically criticized by Wane a few times now and the general suggestion is that he has let his success go to his head
Not really no I don't think its anything to do with being big headed, I think when you score Two tries against the Rosters playing with an injury then get publicly told your dropped I think most people wouldn't take that very well.
I have the feeling that when things goes wrong it gets taken out on certain players more than others.
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

cpwigan wrote:So another player upset with an issue. NOT GOOD!
Not good at all.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Dobby wrote:
cpwigan wrote:So another player upset with an issue. NOT GOOD!
Not good at.
Does it really matter?

He will be another player plying his trade for another club sooner rather than later
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: