George Williams / Budgie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

Re: George Williams / Budgie

Post by TonyH »

We lost 4 games in a row at exactly the same time last year. He is keeping his cards very close to his chest and obviously winding them down like last year before the playoffs, which when they come will see different attacking moves and a higher desire to win.
Up The Mont!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

TonyH wrote:We lost 4 games in a row at exactly the same time last year. He is keeping his cards very close to his chest and obviously winding them down like last year before the playoffs, which when they come will see different attacking moves and a higher desire to win.
Exactly, and how many of those calling him rotten are the same ones who were calling him rotten last season in the period prior prior to the play offs?

Good job, they are not supporters of some of the poorer clubs who win nothing.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

For me the emergence of these two will be the highlight of the season. But hey, the season is not over and our X factor might be saving himself for the play offs.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Wandering Warrior wrote:For me the emergence of these two will be the highlight of the season. But hey, the season is not over and our X factor might be saving himself for the play offs.
I agree, but I'm not sure if they will both be here next year.