Josh Charnley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
dontshootthemessenger

Re: Josh Charnley

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

I think Joe Burgess might be back sooner than expected - he posted on his twitter account earlier today that they didn't sell Vimto in Australia,and that he was 'gutted' :)
bobby1979

Post by bobby1979 »

Heard today done deal to sale next season anybody else heard anything?
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

Not done yet..... possibly tomorrow
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

Josh has had his medical at Sale.... This will be going through very soon
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

He has had a mega offer from Sale, it is safe to say that he won't be at Wigan next season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

Would hate to see Josh leave but could see why it would be an attractive proposition for him for a variety of reasons. If he does go I hope it is because it is what he wants
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

cant blame him if he does,

Wane seems to have issues with him, last year he came back from injury and wasnt given chance to get some game form back before being dropped, if it happened once how long before Wane does it again to give the next youngster thats come through the academy game time.

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

Latest on Charnley is...... The deal is now up in the air, Radlinski has thrown a spanner in the works and is desperately trying to persuade him to stay... Josh apparently is currently undecided

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

You always get one who has to spoil things
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Let him go