Re: Simms Brothers giving it to us.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I think Lockers is a silent assassin to be honest, nobody messes with him! Back in the day Paul Sculthorpe was tough as was Andy Farrell!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Lee481

Post by Lee481 »

Would've been a different story Thursday if Mickey Mac, Joel or Lockers were out there. That coward Simms would've gone into hiding. I'm sure the big Jessie has long hair for one reason, that being when there's contact from chest up he throws his girly locks about (like he did early on Thursday) and sways the refs decision whilst squealing like a 5 yr old! Family of sh@thouses!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Lee481 wrote:Would've been a different story Thursday if Mickey Mac, Joel or Lockers were out there. That coward Simms would've gone into hiding. I'm sure the big Jessie has long hair for one reason, that being when there's contact from chest up he throws his girly locks about (like he did early on Thursday) and sways the refs decision whilst squealing like a 5 yr old! Family of sh@thouses!!
Couldn't agree more!! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Too be honest I can't stand players like him whoever they play for.
Hopefully we will all be writing a thread on him when one of our players smash him, at the business end of the season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Like it or not, that's the type of forward we are crying out for.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Simms did a job on us on Thursday and we let him which is more worrying! I just hope that the players in the stand were hurting as much as I was watching him destroy our young kids. He never seems to be as bullish against us with our big boys out there.

Side note, Clark was very much like Simms on Thursday as well, something he would not have done if a certain MM was on the pitch, but yet Powell has stepped in well and we won't miss MM that much!! :wink: :lol:
Justin Carney has shown how tough Simms is, he's been Carney's bitch in two recent games.
Simms will pick onon players he can get away with, flower and Crosby take no 5h17 off Simms.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Like it or not, that's the type of forward we are crying out for.
Very true, if he was in Wigan shirt he would be a hero to our fans.
TrueBlueWarrior

old hooker wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Like it or not, that's the type of forward we are crying out for.
Very true, if he was in Wigan shirt he would be a hero to our fans.
He wouldn't to me!!