Our Matty!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
menpond

Re: Our Matty!

Post by menpond »

Matty reminds me a bit of the Hill brothers back in the 60 ties. Solid and decent ,but no pace and not able to beat a man to break a tight match with Saints. To me ,that is not a wigan standoff. Mind you,we have not had one ,in those terms ,forever. Smith would not be in my side.There must be better,somewhere. Go and find him. Wane is not up to it,or does not see it.Farrell at Sarries would do !!!
mp
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Looks like one or two are learning!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Stuwigan wrote:Quote CPWIGAN " Here in lies the problem. Decent thread. Several praising Matty Smith, one fan not doing so but it is a free world and a forum so fine. Then what? Mr RL Fans Stu comes along a post lies (LIES) - added it twice so you could spell it! "

now who has thrown the toys out the pram accusing me of Lies :lol: :lol: :lol:

" = lies and GARBAGE from you. Throw in slurs about myself which again were lies and stupid."

aww no intelligent reply so again personal attacks in your words " GROW A PAIR "

As from your club you represent a very small percentage of fans on this forum and you are far from balanced with the attacks on coaches / player you throw around.

re RLFANS you must have been either banned from there or someone upset you im not MR RLFANS and only posted my views on the a few times.

However can I remind you it is an option i voice if you dont like it dont read and certainlu dont try your bull tactics on me cause they dont work.
I will leave you alone as you have been crying to forum staff. Put me on ignore by all means.

Justremember this thread was a decent thread with 90% positiove before you bad mouthed everybody here. I replied by showing how ludicrous yourt view was, even contraryto what Wigan RL think.

Wipe your crocodile tears and grow a set. My last post to a cry baby "Ood CPW is picking on me for being stupid, can you protect me" CRY CRY CRY :lol: :eusa1:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:Wow, you come from RLfans the cliquiest forum on the planet where you can get a ban for merely mentioning the clique (like i did a few month ago), there be no cliques on this site
Only individuals with egos and that goes for me as well. RLfans went from poor to crap inside 18 months hardly go on it now.

Mods on here are very lenient in comparison. Which is a good thing.
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

Cpwigan I'm far from the stupid one.

You do not own this forum and the way you replied apparently showing how ludicrous my posts are prove you are not intelligent enough to come up with an intelligent answer ....

I did not go crying like you said I mearly stated I do not appreciate being called a liar and find that extremely offensive ( not as tho you are bothered being the mr big man in here ) I also see the non click coming on with others jumping on your band wagon with RLFANS comments and what that has to do with it I have no idea...and please ignore me was another follower. What you don't like is anyone disagreeing with your dislike of the coach of certain players but as you are obviously far more knowledgable them me ( according to you ) I will with pleasure ignore you and any comment you make as I obviously touch a nerve.

I also do remind you saying after so many comments you would stop posting on here but that is of course upto you.

So long and thanks for all the fish ... :D
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

You are not the only one to get called a liar on here, speaking as one who has been labelled the same. When I responded to the person concerned, he/she(I'm pretty certain it's a juvenile she) couldn't stand the heat and smashed Buzz Lightyear's helmet into pieces to use for a jigsaw!

When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Stuwigan wrote:Medlocke just for your information I dont come from anywhere and I am free to post on either site.

As per RLFANS I have posted on there a few times only over many years of being registered on it.

As I have said it is my opinion and its upto you if you read or reply but check 1st with CP wont you as you both say the same thing.....suggesting you have at some point either been banned from there or someone has upset you
Everybodies got to come from somewhere, i have only mentioned RLfans as i have seen you post there on many occassions and you have commented negatively against one or all of my banned user names on there (i've had 5 over the last 8 year), which is fair enough as i probably posted some crap about Lockers or Hock, oh and btw myself and CPW are far from being cliquey :lol:
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

Medlocke sorry to disappoint you but I have checked my posts on RLFANS and I've never posted anything on posts about lockers or hock.

Also no offence ment with you and they who shall remain names about being cliquey :)
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Stuwigan wrote:Medlocke sorry to disappoint you but I have checked my posts on RLFANS and I've never posted anything on posts about lockers or hock.

Also no offence ment with you and they who shall remain names about being cliquey :)
My former obsession with Lockers not being good enough saw me posting about it in just about any thread on there, same with Hock, i ruffled a lot of feathers back then and caused a site wide incident at one point :cool:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

At the end of the day if you post something saying someone said something that they clearly didn't and are asked to prove it with evidence and you can't then you are clearly lying and therefore are a liar, not rocket science really is it!!

However if you don't do that or can prove it was said then you are not a liar!!

Is that difficult to understand? Maybe for some!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett