Injury Update

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
dontshootthemessenger

Re: Injury Update

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

gabe fell ?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Hope it's not the same foot injury Karl pryce had 3 years was it?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Has anyone checked on the health of Hanley,Gregory etc as I'm really struggling to come up with other names of the "injured 15"
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I took a quick look at the squad as listed on the web site and was struggling to find more than 20 players who we could pick. I think there were 32 in all - he might have meant Wigan's 18th man, whom, it must be said is probably not match fit at this stage, plus maybe Hampshire and Burke on the basis that they were in the squad once...
I think the key bit is true - and the thrust of his comment is spot on - we are beyond the barest of bare bones at this point...
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

We are bare bones as we have been for most of the season,the cynic in me suggests that excuses are being readied if Wigan don't make the GF,but I'm not much of a cynic.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
DaveO wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: 2 grown men having a fight while under the influence of alcohol was not SW's fault in my opinion!
Didn't the club and in particular Wane organise the trip to the races?

I don't know if you have ever been to horse racing but living as I do in Chester with its race course the one thing you will guarantee is a city full of totally wasted people on race day! Some of the pubs don't even open. They don't want the business.

If the club/Wane organised the trip to the races they were bonkers.
I think that is unfair DaveO, grown men are responsible for their own actions!!
Obviously not! I think organising a race day for players mid season is crazy. The races are well known as a booze fueled day out with drinking that starts midday and carries on into the night. They are pro sportsmen not semi-pros or amateurs and are supposed to have all sort of monitoring of food intake, blood tests and so on as part of the sports science associated with top level sport these days to keep them in tip top shape. They they then go and get smashed on a club organised "do" and this is before any fisticuffs.

What next, a fag break during training?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cpwigan wrote:
Sam’s foot became swollen and sore and was X-rayed last Saturday at Salford Royal.
God I can tell you FACT that Sam T complained post Wire and was then x rayed at Salford and no break showed up which is when I made my posts.

Was Sam bringing it up in the changing rooms, going to Salford, showing no breal; IMAGINARY :doz:
He was injured against Warrington and the club are not happy as to how it occurred!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
Sam’s foot became swollen and sore and was X-rayed last Saturday at Salford Royal.
God I can tell you FACT that Sam T complained post Wire and was then x rayed at Salford and no break showed up which is when I made my posts.

Was Sam bringing it up in the changing rooms, going to Salford, showing no breal; IMAGINARY :doz:
He was injured against Warrington and the club are not happy as to how it occurred!
Gidley ?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Rochdale Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote: God I can tell you FACT that Sam T complained post Wire and was then x rayed at Salford and no break showed up which is when I made my posts.

Gidley ?
Allegedly!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Rochdale Warrior wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: He was injured against Warrington and the club are not happy as to how it occurred!
Gidley ?
Allegedly!
No he wasn't